Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Harry Maguire masterclass today.
I'd say also that they're just strolling through the midfield. But I wouldn't want to question Pogba and Bruno on here because they're the bees knees apparently ;)

Oh, that first goal with maguire ... fucking hell.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd say also that they're just strolling through the midfield. But I wouldn't want to question Pogba and Bruno on here because they're the bees knees apparently ;)

Oh, that first goal with maguire ... fucking hell.
What was Pogba doing for that 5th goal? Fuck knows why Ole kept him on but took Bruno off.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How long before Poch becomes your manager do you reckon? Should've done it immediately when he was sacked from Spurs.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh and fuck lindelof. How the fuck Mike smalling isn't starting before him is criminal. Mike smalling is the best defender in the squad, who gives a fuck if he can't pass

Add fuck Maguire off too. Smalling shits on the pair of lindelof and maguire

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Watching France play. Pogba 100% needs to start on the right 4-3-3 formation.
If he doesn’t preform there he needs to be dropped as well as it’s no excuse he plays well for France yet plays like a sack of shit for United

McGuire needs to be dropped he is useless at the moment

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watching France play. Pogba 100% needs to start on the right 4-3-3 formation.
If he doesn’t preform there he needs to be dropped as well as it’s no excuse he plays well for France yet plays like a sack of shit for United

McGuire needs to be dropped he is useless at the moment
Kind of feel for Maguire. He's in absolute all sorts atm. You guys should really give him a rest. Absolutely terrible.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds bad, but I. Think we need another loss or 2 soon for anything to be done about the club