Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all fairness I think the season is catching up to the players... they looked tired the whole game

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah the players look so fatigued, Pogba and Mata look like there coming back next game but we need Jones and Smalling back desperately and especially if Bailly is out injured.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was so frustrating watching that game they had the chance to jump to 3rd. They always flop when the game counts bloody Swansea always fuck us up

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In desperate need of a mobile fast forward, someone who can lead the line.

Midfield in desperate need of re-inforcements.

I gave watching a movie last night for that game, wish I watched the movie instead.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mourinho had another slight dig at Shaw, Jones and Smalling.

On Shaw: It must of been a serious injury if he left after 10 minutes.
On the other two: "I would prefer not to comment on them".

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Mourinho had another slight dig at Shaw, Jones and Smalling
It's a very interesting situation he said mid week that basically modern players are pussies and shouldn't listen to the medical staff

Les be honest if keano was captain they would be back playing. He was hard as nails and the current crop are bitchs

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a very interesting situation he said mid week that basically modern players are pussies and shouldn't listen to the medical staff

Les be honest if keano was captain they would be back playing. He was hard as nails and the current crop are bitchs
They don't make them like they use too (refers to everything). My dad lost 2 fingers to a circular saw. I woke up pretty early to check on him his first day home, wasn't in his bed. Found him outside weeding his garden with one hand. The world has become a shell of itself where college students need safe places to hide from the big bad world. Yeah they probably play a bit more but they are waited on hand and foot with all the creature comforts and luxuries the old school players could have dreamed of. In summary, they are all a bunch of pussies

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
the poms are flapping soft as!
our team has fallen apart injurywise the last month or so
we have no fit CBs?
no rojo, no jones, no smalling, no bailley
Blind is not a CB but the best we have atm!

we only have to win 2 more games this season for it to be a success

fingers crossed!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm a Liverpool fan and I hope united scrape in and not city. Would love to see United and Liverpool in champions league together

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I'm a Liverpool fan and I hope united scrape in and not city. Would love to see United and Liverpool in champions league together
wow you'd be the 1st liverpool i hear say they want United in the top 4

i guess every1 hates City / Chelsea though :p

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good that's more like it. This love fest was worrying me
In all seriousness i genuinely don't care where you guys end up haha. I nearly died this morning when the ball hit the cross bar in the final minutes...i used all my energy up right there:tearsofjoy:

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all seriousness i genuinely don't care where you guys end up haha. I nearly died this morning when the ball hit the cross bar in the final minutes...i used all my energy up right there:tearsofjoy:
Didn't see that ... a sweaty late goal might have made Klopp actually vomit this time

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jose confirms:

Smalling, Jones and Pogba are back. Shaw is out for the season. Bailly is alright.

Pogba is the biggest news for me, we can't have a midfield of Herrera - Carrick - Fellaini against Celta Vigo, there a team that likes to press and Carrick will really struggle against them.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am hoping man united can put on a good perfomance. Celtic are a mid table Spanish team but are capable of taking down big teams (real Madrid). Thank god pogba is back!

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure the importance won't be lost on Jose or the players. Jagging this competition will turn this season into a success of sorts. UCL qualification will significantly improve our chances in the Summer transfer window of landing some quality players which we do need. Fellaini will play, they will be compact and play to their strengths and try to catch Celta on the break. Believe he will start Lingard Martial and Rashford upfront

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1-0 win away ... il take that but man do they know how to burn a chance.