Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think you are. I said you were at the start of the season and you've got worse.

You need a massive massive clearout. Completely new coaching staff.

You're lightyears away from the top 3. Spurs and Villa I think are on a different level simply because they have unity and an approach to play.

You'll continue to buy top players who'll get lost as they won't have a system to play in. Other teams buy players to suit the system (apart from Chelsea) whereas United just buy players.

Look at Sancho at Dortmund. Setting the place on fire but couldn't get a run with you
Can't disagree sadly ...

I can only hope the new part- ownership can change things ..... it's all i got at the moment ...

Not holding my breath though ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't disagree sadly ...

I can only hope the new part- ownership can change things ..... it's all i got at the moment ...

Not holding my breath though ...
Who do you go after as manager tho?

Ten Haag on paper was a good pick up as Ajax were doing well. But like all signings at United, not enough analysis was done it seems.

Would you bring Mourinho back?

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who do you go after as manager tho?

Ten Haag on paper was a good pick up as Ajax were doing well. But like all signings at United, not enough analysis was done it seems.

Would you bring Mourinho back?
As i said before mate i have no clue .... I love Mourinho the personality but think his time may be up ....

What i would like to see is United going young, just blow it all up .... Appoint someone who is good with youth ...

Klopp ??? ... :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As i said before mate i have no clue .... I love Mourinho the personality but think his time may be up ....

What i would like to see is United going young, just blow it all up .... Appoint someone who is good with youth ...

Klopp ??? ... :grinning::grinning::grinning:
I've seen Gareth Southgate mentioned a lot. Personally I'd love that but ... if I were a United fan ...

The problem is that some big teams are looking for managers, Liverpool and Munich being at the top of them.

So, you'd think the best managers will steer clear of United?

Maybe with the new owners, anyone new coming in will have a better setup behind them and more chance to succeed? Who knows mate?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've seen Gareth Southgate mentioned a lot. Personally I'd love that but ... if I were a United fan ...

The problem is that some big teams are looking for managers, Liverpool and Munich being at the top of them.

Maybe with the new owners, anyone new coming in will have a better setup behind them and more chance to succeed? Who knows mate?
also have barca looking to replace xavi....

unless southgate leaves England before euros, there's zero chance he'll be managing united

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If we get Southgate i'm becoming a Wimbledon supporter ....

Do they still have a team ???

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How the fuck do you lose a game leading 3-2 and 5 mins into added time on? Fucking brilliant.

Thank you Man United. Thank you

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wow how the fuck did use bottle that?
must admit the 1st penalty chelsea got was a disgraceful call

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
cant wait to see the goldbridge meltdown later lol
It's going to be one of his best ones imo. I just can't believe they managed to lose that. Mental.

Was going to go to bed, but thought I'd watch a bit..

Fucking gold. I love you Man United.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow what a capitulation at the end there.. That will kill their confidence heading into the Liverpool game.