Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Our defense has been great all year apart from the past two or so games but that’s because our keeper was brain dead and we’ve been very bad as a whole but if we don’t have to focus on rashford then we can focus more on bruno, martial, casemiro rather than all 4

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our defense has been great all year apart from the past two or so games but that’s because our keeper was brain dead and we’ve been very bad as a whole but if we don’t have to focus on rashford then we can focus more on bruno, martial, casemiro rather than all 4
martial aint playing

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doesn’t come with the territory, any other year we would have an extra 5 weeks to play the same amount of games
It’s because of the World Cup

Imagine having an extra 5weeks …. Massive difference

What I say about 1-2 injury’s, if rashford out we have no one to lead the line
Martial still injured
Massive loss of the form man on the planet right now

Comes back to poor depth I’ve been concerned about
Rashford would be a huge loss, but I’m hoping the scans come back clear. He played 7 months with a fracture in his back, so the boy can handle pain, but I wouldn’t want him to push it if it’ll cause further damage down the line. Still too much of the season left to go. He was able to walk off the pitch and videos of him walking after the game so hopefully it’s nothing major and he plays the final.

Martial being out is costing us so much, he would be our only capable back up striker and he has been fit for about 10 games the past 2 seasons.

Hope we don’t go with Weghorst against Newcastle, their defence is really good with dealing with target men.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No matter what your form is it all goes out of the window in a final so I think it’ll be an extremely tight game and will be decided by 1 goal either way.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No matter what your form is it all goes out of the window in a final so I think it’ll be an extremely tight game and will be decided by 1 goal either way.
I think it will go to extra time

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Rashford would be a huge loss, but I’m hoping the scans come back clear. He played 7 months with a fracture in his back, so the boy can handle pain, but I wouldn’t want him to push it if it’ll cause further damage down the line. Still too much of the season left to go. He was able to walk off the pitch and videos of him walking after the game so hopefully it’s nothing major and he plays the final.

Martial being out is costing us so much, he would be our only capable back up striker and he has been fit for about 10 games the past 2 seasons.

Hope we don’t go with Weghorst against Newcastle, their defence is really good with dealing with target men.
Adama told me Rashford is out for 3 weeks

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The nerves are definitely high right now….

Newcastle will be frustrating to break down but we have the quality and now we need to bring the cup back to Manchester.

United 1-0

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Casemiro is a top 5 player in the world. Off the back of being one of the mainstays in the most dominant team of this era, he has completely changed premier league side and made us so hard to breakdown defensively whilst also scoring important goals in important games for us going forward.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Find it crazy that they just awarded Rashfords goal as an own goal against Newcastle instead. The ball was on target and looked a good chance at going in and it just ended up going higher but in the exact same direction after the deflection.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find it crazy that they just awarded Rashfords goal as an own goal against Newcastle instead. The ball was on target and looked a good chance at going in and it just ended up going higher but in the exact same direction after the deflection.
there’s no way that it shouldn’t have been Rashy’s goal

Last edited:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How good boys.

Mickey Mouse cup but still, a victory