Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Strong performance, too bad we cant play like that against the top sides.

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strong performance, too bad we cant play like that against the top sides.
We've actually played well against the top sides, but just haven't got the results we've deserved.
We gifted 2 goals to Man city and also against Man Utd we played well, but then the ref handed the game to them :grinning: Even with 10 men we were the better side, but it's hard when you play 10 against 12..

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
<removed quote>

Can one of the mods please delete this tripe?

My grandfather was at Hillsborough along with family friends. I am deeply upset by this Heysel rubbish, joke or no joke what you have posted is sick. The last few weeks have been very emotional for myself and family members.

It isn't funny and I hope you one day learn to pull your head in.

Last edited by a moderator:

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
disregard ozman he's a closet supporter.
Those comments should still not be allowed on this site. Joke or no joke they are sick and disgusting comments to post.

And he is no Liverpool supporter. The little bell end gob ****e never will be a Liverpool supporter.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Seems youve just been skimmed over Mortimer ...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Seems youve just been skimmed over Mortimer ...
Not at all just saw the report then.

To be honest, I don't know anything about soccer, don't follow it.

I get the jist of the Hillsbourough disaster though.

Any comments in this thread (on anywhere on here) that you feel aren't right, please report them with a reason. They end up in a Reported Posts area where moderators can view and act on them.

Generally ones here I overlook (because as explained I don't understand the basis of the image/comment made) unless it's obviously trolling/etc.

But yeah, please report any comments that are offensive and we (mods) will deal with it.. Either that or fire one of us a PM and we can act on it.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Di Matteo prepared to offload Torres as Spaniard prepares a sensational return to Anfield

FERNANDO TORRES is facing the axe after Chelsea’s miserable defeat at West Brom.

Furious Blues boss Roberto Di Matteo revealed he is ready to shake up his faltering side after picking up just two points from their last four Premier League games.

And £50m flop Torres is top of the hitlist for Wednesday’s Champions League clash at Juventus.

The boss said: “I need to think about making changes. If I believe leaving out Torres is the right thing to do, I’ll do it.”

The axing could make way for Brendan Rodger to make a sensational bid for the mis-firing striker to return to Anfield in January and partner up with Luis Suarez up front.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Your 2 inch cock must be frothin ozman

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bring Huntelaar, not this cock.
I could not agree more. Torres came and went when we are trying to move forward as a club would hate to turn around and look back at past players who are a mere shadow of their former self

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Cavani would be a dream but fairly unlikely.

Should at least have a crack at David Villa too.

Sturridge will be the most likely addition to the forwards imo.