Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disgraceful to honest. Plain shocking. No other words for it.

Robbo again jumping out of defence for no fucking reason for their second.

Shocking from Dom for the 3rd, plus VVD playing him on.

Utterly embarrassed for the lack of fight and attitude from the players.

They need to apologize to the fans for this. Terrible

no easy games in Europe i wonder if your players took Atlanta for granted thinking it would be an easy game

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Scratch Europa.
Just concentrate on the PL and give it all to try win it
That's fine and dandy but our attitude is off. Is the pressure of having to win for Klopp proving too much?

There were so so many bad passes and moments from our team. Sure, the defence will get roasted and rightly so but the poor passing from midfield often led to the pressure before goals.

Endo. Mac Allister. Dom. Cujo. All dreadful with the ball.

It honestly looks as tho our season is imploding as that was down to attitude more than anything else.

Dreadful c

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We keep starting slow and missing simple chances. Only so many times an Alisson or Kelleher save can keep us in games.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good job lads we aren’t getting that 5th champions league spot now for the Prem. Outstanding work, fair play

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good job lads we aren’t getting that 5th champions league spot now for the Prem. Outstanding work, fair play
anything to stop united from potentially getting 5th is all that matters not like they deserve it anyway

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's fine and dandy but our attitude is off. Is the pressure of having to win for Klopp proving too much?

There were so so many bad passes and moments from our team. Sure, the defence will get roasted and rightly so but the poor passing from midfield often led to the pressure before goals.

Endo. Mac Allister. Dom. Cujo. All dreadful with the ball.

It honestly looks as tho our season is imploding as that was down to attitude more than anything else.

Dreadful c
I idolize Klopp for what he has achieved at Liverpool but I believe he erred in team selections,
He should've know Atalanta was going to come out defending man on man pressuring our younger players into mistakes even if it meant their players would get yellow carded and they did,
It's an away game for them with nothing to lose and everything to gain !
I believe he had Crystal Palace on his mind :upset:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I idolize Klopp for what he has achieved at Liverpool but I believe he erred in team selections,
He should've know Atalanta was going to come out defending man on man pressuring our younger players into mistakes even if it meant their players would get yellow carded and they did,
It's an away game for them with nothing to lose and everything to gain !
I believe he had Crystal Palace on his mind :upset:
Don't agree with this tbh.

He subbed on 3 players at halftime and all three contributed to us losing.

Salah missing chances and being poor in distribution.

Robbo flying out from the back and leaving us exposed for the 2nd.

Dom's shocking mistake leading to the 3rd.

We were just so so poor.

Konate was making mistakes. Gomez couldn't pass for shit and kept fucking shooting for some fucking reason. VVD neither here nor there for the goals. Mac Allister poor on the ball and losing possession the same with Endo.

I thought Elliott did OK tbh, and would've been clear on goal if we had played the simple pass earlier. I think it was Gakpo on a few occasions holding onto it too long.

We're playing scared and the confidence is shot. Hard to see a way back if I'm being honest as across the park it's the worst we've seen all year and probably longer

Reaction score
Hahahaha !! We're definitely shit ! .. This does it for me. You got to laugh at the low iq club players and fans also.... thinking the team is any good haha. Not me I stay true, I know their shit so I say it. Simple.

We're fucking shit hahahah man the club is embarrassing they're 6th in Serie A...

Attachments

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot should be starting over Jones. Well at least Alison is back.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Keen to see how many chances we blow tonight :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Might just go to bed at halftime if we're still playing like ass, I'm tired and just cbf with this. We've played terrible football for weeks