Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done you bottled the league to fucking midchester United

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way we collapsed.. I'll take the draw.. but that was almost as bad as a loss.. should have been up by 3 at HT.. feel like we just handed the league to Arsenal

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we've got villa (a) and Tottenham (h) as our big tests.. city and arsenal also have to play both those teams with both playing Tottenham away plus they also both have man united away..

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we've got villa (a) and Tottenham (h) as our big tests.. city and arsenal also have to play both those teams with both playing Tottenham away plus they also both have man united away..
Watch man United will basically hand it to city before that shitty goal they didn’t gaf

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah you're spot on
We usually beat spurs at home and Aston villa I’m not worried about however Arsenal against them different story. End of the day we’re still on equal points and goal difference could be the decider but there’s no way we catch up with how shit we are infront of goal lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In recent times we've just shown a naivety and lack of maturity in our game. To draw this was really really poor as we should've won by 2 or more.

Big name players didn't step up. Salah. Diaz. Nunez.

It happens and we can only learn from it..really missed Jota without a doubt

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There are no easy games in the PL even against mid table teams . I’m not surprised we dropped points I just didn’t expect to drop points against them as they are bog average .
There are 7 matches left and there will be more surprise results .
The pressure is now on Arsenal whose only advantage is goal difference . Sure we’ve has setback but we are still very much in title contention.
We are at the stage of the season that there will now be no easy games as some teams are now fighting tooth and nail not to get relegated.
The more I see Salah the more I think we should cash in and send him to Saudi Arabia. His best days wearing our jersey are behind him I think, he doesn’t look as hungry .