Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Teh flip coming in clutch. Probably one of our worst performances this season though, the games and injuries are catching up to us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Danns fucking the keeper up was awesome

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Teh flip coming in clutch. Probably one of our worst performances this season though, the games and injuries are catching up to us.
The flop? Only to the uneducated ...

Agree with the rest tho. We look done and is best we drop out of the FA cup tbh.

It's just not possible to challenge on 4 fronts

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only 10 minutes of stoppage time... Nice.. I thought according to Liverpool fans the league had a conspiracy against them..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only 10 minutes of stoppage time... Nice.. I thought according to Liverpool fans the league had a conspiracy against them..
Did you watch the game? Haha

Tbf it was the right amount of added time

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did you watch the game? Haha

Tbf it was the right amount of added time
To be honest I didn't. I'm just poking fun. But I read that they initially said 8 minutes would be added and that Forest players, staff and owner were all livid. It's great for Liverpool but that'd be a tough result for Forest when they're in a relegation battle.

Be honest though, if you guys lost a game that deep into stoppage time, would you be complaining?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To be honest I didn't. I'm just poking fun. But I read that they initially said 8 minutes woild be added and that Forest players, staff and owner were all livid. It's great for Liverpool but that'd be a tough result for Forest when they're in a relegation battle.

Be honest though, if you guys lost a game that deep into stoppage time, would you be complaining?
Of course we would be but I'll call it straight. It was fair enough not just the 8 mins (their keeper played it late on) but also during the extra time

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah. Based on United's and city's current form it should be a blood bath
Our current form is shit. We drew with Chelsea and have had to score late goals to beat bottom 10 teams lately. I still expect us to thrash United though.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our current form is shit. We drew with Chelsea and have had to score late goals to beat bottom 10 teams lately. I still expect us to thrash United though.
You haven't got out of 2nd gear and are winning everything

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You haven't got out of 2nd gear and are winning everything
The results and table position are fine. The performances haven't been though. Especially defensively. I think Stones being back into form is almost as important as De Bruyne and Haaland being back.

But yeah, they're lucky they're still 2nd despite being average most of the season.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
use are having a similar season to what we did last season with all these lucky last min wins.