Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is the best I've seen of McAllister for us so far, nothing brilliant but an improvement on previous outings
He's not a 6 but has to play there. In possession heavy games like this it's okay but he does look slightly off the pace a bit with a few things.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's not a 6 but has to play there. In possession heavy games like this it's okay but he does look slightly off the pace a bit with a few things.
Yeah he was basically an AM for Brighton and now he’s playing DM. It’s not his natural game.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3 points & a clean sheet in the bag.

10 points for the season which has us 3rd on the ladder.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our next game is on Saturday 16th September at 9:30pm AEST away to Wolves.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah he was basically an AM for Brighton and now he’s playing DM. It’s not his natural game.
He's probably best in a double pivot but seemed to play a lot higher during and after the WC. I wonder if Klopp using him as a 6 is the plan moving forward.

Szoboszlai has surprised me so much, a lot of talk when we signed him about him being an attacking midfielder or winger but he's a proper box to box already. Does. Not. Stop. Running.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's probably best in a double pivot but seemed to play a lot higher during and after the WC. I wonder if Klopp using him as a 6 is the plan moving forward.

Szoboszlai has surprised me so much, a lot of talk when we signed him about him being an attacking midfielder or winger but he's a proper box to box already. Does. Not. Stop. Running.
We still need a proper 6.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We still need a proper 6.
Well Klopp doesn't seem interested in buying one. Still can't believe we also bought Gravenberch too, we've got like 6 players for 2 positions now lol.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well Klopp doesn't seem interested in buying one. Still can't believe we also bought Gravenberch too, we've got like 6 players for 2 positions now lol.
He’ll end up being the 6.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good win that. Totally in control from start to finish.

A lot of highlights.

Most have talked about the stars, but there were a few not mentioned ...

My boy Nunez was great. Definitely not a flop

Have to give massive credit to Gomez as I was very worried about him but
thought he was tremendous apart from one mistake. Is he officially back in form? Hope so.

Jones did well, and so did Elliott when he came on. I've been quite loud about saying Elliott isn't a midfielder but this year his performances coming on as a sub have been great. Credit where credit is due.

10 points out of 12 which is a very good start considering the opposition.

Looking forward to the next game for sure

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We have to kind of listen here because Indy is actually the one that broke the news about Edwards leaving us previously lol. I don't think he's right here though, I think FSG want Edwards to work for them and not Liverpool. I haven't heard anything about Ward though. He was meant to join Ajax but pulled out and there hasn't been a peep since.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said before the season Szoboszlai looked like a legit signing and he's been brilliant so far. He's a long term centrepiece. Great signing for you guys..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have to kind of listen here because Indy is actually the one that broke the news about Edwards leaving us previously lol. I don't think he's right here though, I think FSG want Edwards to work for them and not Liverpool. I haven't heard anything about Ward though. He was meant to join Ajax but pulled out and there hasn't been a peep since.
Graham Kelly has alluded to someone coming back as I previously said to you, and he knows his stuff.