The Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear mate hang in there and don't leave the kennel for one thing I'm sure a good laugh for you but in any case take care

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the cancer. Like others have said though, keep up the fight. Doctors only make educated guesses. My cousin Mark was supposed to not live till his 2nd birthday then it was his 3rd and 4th. He turns 24 this year and he's never been a model of health but for someone who has been getting told his death has been due for 23 years he's going very strong. Believe in your ability to overcome this and maybe you'll squeeze in 60-65 years of supporting the dogs (and doing other important stuff) before checking out.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez mate, thanks for the perspective. They've given us some highs over the journey, so try and remember the good times. I'll be hugging my family just a little bit longer after reading your post, hope you prove the docs wrong

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Very sad to hear Izzy, life is not fucken fair.

But surely we aint as bad as 2008?

We are a frustrating team to watch, sometimes you want to give them all a Nathan Brown slap upside the head.

I still hope we'll come good. So should you.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Izzy so sorry to hear about this mate. I know how much this sucks for you. I just hope our boys can do something special for you in September/October. So sorry mate, and you will be missed around here.

#Blessed

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck Izzy, I had no idea brother.

Even if you don't post about those poodle pretender motherfuckers just post in general, always love your posts.

Power and strength to you brother. Don't listen to the quacks, I was supposed to be dead 4 years ago. Since then I was dead for 2 mins 36 seconds and twice I was a bees dick away from dying...again.

Fight brother, we got your back.

exactly what he said.

hang in there. we need you, club needs fans like you.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've followed the Bulldogs since 1962; that is 55 seasons. And bloody hell, there have been plenty of lows but they were eclipsed by the highs. It was reading Papa Het's post: "A large proportion of once loyal fans have given up on the team". Having read it through I thought "Yeah. Fuck it. I'm outta here".

There are two reasons for this.

The first is that I'm totally fed up with the ad nauseam display of tonight's error ridden incompetence from a side coached by a one syllable moron, plus the low life refereeing. The second is that I have terminal cancer and according to the experts I'll be at the checkout around October this year.

Its not the cancer I'm bitching about, I've copped that sweet. But Geez, I need more than the Bulldogs to bring positives into my life and I discovered that its not the Aussie cricket team either. Maybe I'll take on my wife at ping pong.

So farewell and all the best to you Kennelers who are left. We may yet see a modern miracle with the Bulldogs raising the Provan-Summons Trophy on Grand Final day.:grinning:
fnk hell, I am in tears mate, stay strong and prove them wrong, I don't know what to say

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Izzy sorry to hear brother as you said you have followed the dogs for 55 years so don't give up yet we still have life so do you as long as your alife there is hope hang in there brother.

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Izzy, I'm sorry to hear the news, keep fighting, we're all praying for you.

And please keep posting, you always justify your points well and respect everyones' opinion.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've followed the Bulldogs since 1962; that is 55 seasons. And bloody hell, there have been plenty of lows but they were eclipsed by the highs. It was reading Papa Het's post: "A large proportion of once loyal fans have given up on the team". Having read it through I thought "Yeah. Fuck it. I'm outta here".

There are two reasons for this.

The first is that I'm totally fed up with the ad nauseam display of tonight's error ridden incompetence from a side coached by a one syllable moron, plus the low life refereeing. The second is that I have terminal cancer and according to the experts I'll be at the checkout around October this year.

Its not the cancer I'm bitching about, I've copped that sweet. But Geez, I need more than the Bulldogs to bring positives into my life and I discovered that its not the Aussie cricket team either. Maybe I'll take on my wife at ping pong.

So farewell and all the best to you Kennelers who are left. We may yet see a modern miracle with the Bulldogs raising the Provan-Summons Trophy on Grand Final day.:grinning:
Sorry to hear bud stay positive and enjoy the rest of your time being a supporter of 55 years I hope they win one for you and that you push for a longer innings

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd say to hang in there and hope for the best, but as you are well aware, life is too short to stress about an average rugby league team and after 55 seasons you've already seen the best of the Dogs.

Pull out the bucket list and enjoy the hell out of life for the time you have left on this rock.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say to hang in there and hope for the best, but as you are well aware, life is too short to stress about an average rugby league team and after 55 seasons you've already seen the best of the Dogs.

Pull out the bucket list and enjoy the hell out of life for the time you have left on this rock.
Exactly what JacobShade said. Very sad to hear. I hope you pull through. All the best brother.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the people who saw my original shitty half cocked post but not my apology which was deleted (part of an argument)...i will repeat it coz i want anyone who read it to realize i had misread the thread and throught it was another im quitting the dogs/kennel thread. A few of those showed up in the last 24 hours after the loss.

i fkt up and deserved the abuse i got on face value of what i said. What i said though was based on a misunderstanding though. Sorry ppl. Dont delete this other mods.
Fair enough bro ive been misinterpreted from time to time.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your time with us over the years, @Izzy Forreal ... I will echo comments of many before me; please consider continuing to interact here, you are a very highly valued member of The Kennel.
Wishing you peace and patience through your battle.
~c.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For the people who saw my original shitty half cocked post but not my apology which was deleted (part of an argument)...i will repeat it coz i want anyone who read it to realize i had misread the thread and throught it was another im quitting the dogs/kennel thread. A few of those showed up in the last 24 hours after the loss.

i fkt up and deserved the abuse i got on face value of what i said. What i said though was based on a misunderstanding though. Sorry ppl. Dont delete this other mods.

i seriously thought you lost the plot there.

everyone makes mistakes even i do.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stay Strong .... and tbh FUK the Dogs. Spend time with the ones you love do what you love and Keep fighting Brother.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your illness Izzy, I lost my father to the same thing. Fuck I hate cancer. All the best brother. I hope it's as painless as possible and that by some miracle it goes away. Prayers and thoughts go out to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.