The Kennel Vs. Mason/Fielden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
On a serious note,

show some respect to Mr C that he at least had the balls to come out and apologize for things he said... he mustve taken things personally and notices what he had said so after he cooled down he knew he was wrong and as a Admin on this forum he shouldnt really be in the middle of all these arguements and shouldnt be taking things personally, so he's here to correct himself

he came out and apologized so just take it n forget

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
settle down chachiii!!!

it's been restored with some editing to it... obviously it was deleted my another mod because some of its content... seriously.. you couldve just ended your argument normally...
O'k the mods go way over board here and should just let most things be. Would make this place a lot more fun. Also might encourage new users to stay around.

On a serious note,

show some respect to Mr C that he at least had the balls to come out and apologize for things he said... he mustve taken things personally and notices what he had said so after he cooled down he knew he was wrong and as a Admin on this forum he shouldnt really be in the middle of all these arguements and shouldnt be taking things personally, so he's here to correct himself

he came out and apologized so just take it n forget
So because he removes arguments he doesn't agree with we should accept his apology. If anything he should have his admin and mod powers removed.

he can shave his apology/reasoning up his ass

not after what u said 2 me u peice of ****

go ahead mods delete this again
I'm with you mate.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Mickdog other thing will make new users leave like racism and different things they find offensive

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mickdog other thing will make new users leave like racism and different things they find offensive
Funny how racism is constantly brought up here, I find it rare that it is mentioned in other forums. :arab: that is racist. This forum is racist. It is very anti Australian from what I have seen.

Also what racist remarks did I make? Also maybe if any were made by others maybe people shouldn't be so upset by them and stop whinging

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
I was just saying talking about some of the things that have been deleted of late if its offensive or breaks the kennel COC it will be deleted

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just saying talking about some of the things that have been deleted of late if its offensive or breaks the kennel COC it will be deleted
Maybe the rules could use a bit of a reshuffle. Might make this place more fun.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe the rules could use a bit of a reshuffle. Might make this place more fun.
you mean allow people to comment on oral sex, or be able to call everyone "tools" like you have done?

yeah... how about no....

sorry this site isnt up to you standard... there's always the option of not coming here again? :grinning:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol ffs way to go completely off topic people :p

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
At times I thought Mr C was very abrahsive with his comments. Some were quite borderline and neede an appology. So I am glad that he has cooled down and realised that he acted like an out of control Gibbon that had way to many 'jib jib' beans.

Last edited by a moderator:

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
I must admit I enjoyed the Mason-Fielden incident, but while we were impresed it became way too easy to launch personal attacks on eachother, for example on MrC for no reason other than that he supports GB, I think that if we are going to discuss/argue about incidents that happen in rugby league, our discussions/arguments should stick the incident rather than launch personal attacks on eachother. keep this in mind for future debates

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
tell us how you really feel dude lol

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you mean allow people to comment on oral sex, or be able to call everyone "tools" like you have done?

yeah... how about no....

sorry this site isnt up to you standard... there's always the option of not coming here again? :grinning:
Whats wrong with calling somebody a tool? A lot of people have said worse things than that.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I am the first to admit that I am not the 'sharpest' tool in the shed.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Ok....getting a bit off topic here!! Can we please stay on topic?
It was good of Mr C to come out and say all that.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah agreed with Bellz.

It did get outta hand but peace now brother.

I shall try get the ball rolling and apologise for any offensive crap i said dood :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.