The idris try decision *megathread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
So I just saw it and I dont even really know what to say.

Soward milked it, but he didnt even do a good job of that and it was still no try, ffs had the vid ref clocked off early and smoked a few. Worst decision ever.

Thats just crazy.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There we are on the hill, All as one going nuts jumping as one having the time of our lives and it's robbed by an idiot in the box.

Good job to everyone who threw rubbish. Hard not too tbh lol.

Absolute rubbish call and we were robbed but great effort from the boys. They won either way IMO.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There we are on the hill, All as one going nuts jumping as one having the time of our lives and it's robbed by an idiot in the box.

Good job to everyone who threw rubbish. Hard not too tbh lol.

Absolute rubbish call and we were robbed but great effort from the boys. They won either way IMO.
ALthough i dont condone throwing rubbush. Its is honestly so hard not to get that upset.

Like i felt very knumb, and very very angry. I was dying to run after the video ref.
For those guys to throw rubbish it would take something really really bad to happen, cause we know that we under attack from the media for anything.

it just suks reallly.:(

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ALthough i dont condone throwing rubbush. Its is honestly so hard not to get that upset.

Like i felt very knumb, and very very angry. I was dying to run after the video ref.
For those guys to throw rubbish it would take something really really bad to happen, cause we know that we under attack from the media for anything.

it just suks reallly.:(
I know champ but speaking seriously, throwing rubbish is one of the worst things. The media will be all over this and the reputation the club has worked so hard to build will get bombed cause of this.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know champ but speaking seriously, throwing rubbish is one of the worst things. The media will be all over this and the reputation the club has worked so hard to build will get bombed cause of this.
I know, its just slack.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I cant fookin believe it when the no try came up... the cheers from the army was silent and the dragons fans were sort of surpirsed

Firstly... Soward was offside

Secondly... Eastwood had no intention of interferring with Soward... Soward ran into him

Lastly... Soward would have not even got Patten or Idris...

so therefore the benfit of the doubt should have gone to us...

As for clarky... if he was trying to repay the dragons fans back after what happened in 1998 he hasnt won anymore respect from them tonite.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
lol, again I ask the question, would a regular nrl fan do any worse than the current video refs?
dead set, speak about highway robbery.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
I tell you what this game of Rugby League that we love so much is quickly turning into something we dont.A disgrace tonight the only world for it. For christ sake it's a mans game soon the nrl main sponsor will be Carefree Tampons. I think Lawn Bowels down at the local RSL would have me more in tune atm then the way the bloody NRL is driving this game into the dirt. F**ken refs!!!

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm over it, sick of the crap bad headlines, sick of the crap rulings on the field. We've had some bad rulings all year, this one tops it. Tonight's ruling is blatant bias and should be investigated. Clark should be out of a job this week.

A packed out local derby ruined in the last minute of a game. Dragon supporters should feel empty, Dog fans should feel cheated, the fans from both teams tonight lose out. Good work NRL.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is no doubt we were hard done by but stupid fully sicks ruin it for all the good dogs fans

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Totally agree. If it wasn't for my passion for the Bulldogs I'd drop this ridiculous fn game and follow another well run code.

You just stole my thoughts mate.....I am ****ing over this bull****!!!

Canterbury FC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hi guys, and welcome to the wonderful world of Australian sport. For some time now, the bulldogs have encountered an onslaught of the most ridiculous refereeing decisions in the history of the game, and for what reason... its very simple... money....

you see the nrl would have you believe that impartiality is a cultural consensus of what occurs on and off the field, but let us think about its relevant income streams, and benefactors and its agendas.

For some time now the nrl has had a very close relationship with the flagship of integrity... the TAB, what do you ask does the TAB have to do with the outcome of a game, and the decisions of the referee, well just think about it...
when a decision to award a match wining try is left in the hands of a small man in a box, who is scrutinised by his peers, the same peers who have the same bets on the very same team as he, then you start to see a clear indication that intention plays a bit of a role in the objectivity of an official.

Couple the agenda bias of a TAB "agent" aka the referee and his other employer "Mr. Murdoch" then we have a recipe for disaster. But what the board room jockeys at the NRL don’t know is that we know what’s going on behind the scene, we know that there is a group of lawyers, solicitors, "sponsors" all in bed with each other, moving their "invested" sponsorship dollars with our good friends and the TAB in favour of games to which the wish to capitilaise on.

You may think im far fetched, but shirking in not uncommon in most high level board decisions, and it may come to a surprise that they actually call this behavior "strategic venture capitalism"....

here here, I’m not having a crack at capitalism, I’m having a crack at the overtly corrupt pseudo psychopaths that killed the rugby league in 1996, only to install a puppet regime with a propaganda outlet call the Daily Telegraph...

in response, I just as every great citizen who doesn’t fund illegitimate regimes such as the corrupt NRL, do not:
• Buy the telegraph
• Subscribe to foxtel
• Buy merchandise other from the leagues club

So the pretenders will have you believe I’m either mad, or will ask to pull this post down, or just as they often would prefer, delegitimize my claim with lack of evidence, and a sense of being a sore loser, or better yet, an irrational extremist who is “brining the game into disrepute”, alas I would say the disrepute will only realize their disillusionment when they realize what they lost…. The spirit of the game.

dragons83

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol have u guys heard of the obstruction rule???
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We..... were..... fckn...... ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.