The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So that’s my problem! :cry:
you're not alone

Many years ago when I travelled to Thailand I bought a pair of shoes with a toe that was seperated like the grey socks, the rest of the toes were together. But they were shoes you could wear under a pair of thongs. If not for the fact that they were made of a thick rubber that basically made your feet sweat like crazy, I'd have worn them all the time over there and probably after I got home. Alas, they're still in the 'shit I should throw away' collection. I just find it humorous now that I found them so cool at the time. But then I was wearing fisherman's pants for three months over there too.

Screenshot_2024-01-19-16-34-16-16_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I've still got the two pairs I bought there. They're great for keeping the sun off your legs in a kayak while being lightweight enough to be cool, they dry in two minutes if you swim in them too.

I'll have a look for my toe shoes tomorrow if I have time and post a pic here.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When I was a teenager I spent time in a store trying to figure out what to buy. Couldn't figure it out. Went to leave the store and this chick that worked there thought I stole something. She stopped me and said, "please lift up your shirt"

I lifted my shirt

She said, "turn around", so I turned around

She said, "take off your shirt"

I thought, "OK, this is weird but.."

Took off my shirt. Then my shoes and socks. Then I started pulling down my pants.

She said, "what the hell are you doing?"

I said, "sorry, thought you were into the public stuff. If you're not comfortable doing it here, we can bone in the bathrooms instead"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When I was a teenager I spent time in a store trying to figure out what to buy. Couldn't figure it out. Went to leave the store and this chick that worked there thought I stole something. She stopped me and said, "please lift up your shirt"

I lifted my shirt

She said, "turn around", so I turned around

She said, "take off your shirt"

I thought, "OK, this is weird but.."

Took off my shirt. Then my shoes and socks. Then I started pulling down my pants.

She said, "what the hell are you doing?"

I said, "sorry, thought you were into the public stuff. If you're not comfortable doing it here, we can bone in the bathrooms instead"
Bahahbahaha :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: