The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This square design is back in fashion i always liked the shape of these Torans as well as the 80 series Landcruiser,View attachment 90262
I'm very, very confident the yellow one is a mate of mine. Truth - poor bugger is fighting end stage cancer and hates his kids so you may find it on the market in the next year or 2. I believe he's knocked back offers of $250k for it.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm very, very confident the yellow one is a mate of mine. Truth - poor bugger is fighting end stage cancer and hates his kids so you may find it on the market in the next year or 2. I believe he's knocked back offers of $250k for it.
They certainly were popular everyone wanted one - AX9 SLR 5000 they were worth big dollars back in the 80s.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
They certainly were popular everyone wanted one - AX9 SLR 5000 they were worth big dollars back in the 80s.
I only think its him because the passenger looks familiar and the driver looks tall as fck (my mate is an ex basketball player). Otherwise I know he has one, been joking with him for years about his will 8-)

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only think its him because the passenger looks familiar and the driver looks tall as fck (my mate is an ex basketball player). Otherwise I know he has one, been joking with him for years about his will 8-)
Recently one sold for 425k low klms Holden did a great job back in 70 80 s making cars like this and LJ HQ cult favorites, all advertised by Peter Brock sounds like yr mate still attached to it can understand consider his circumstances.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one of these was fake of course all black mate smashed it uninsured paid a 1000k for but didnt have dragway mags and fluted guards and 179 red engine auto light blue velour interior such a cool car your not gunna make me jealous and say this is yours

Last edited: