The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I cannot do that, on a daily basis I tell my boss ,to go get fucked, go fuck himself, fuck off ya ****, stick it up your arse, I'll stab you in the dick ****, eat shit, go an get fucked .at least 30 times before 9am, come 2 pm today I'll say you fucking autistic pensioner fuck yourself your no good for my mental health and ill walk out and go punch a bunch of schooners and maybe show up next Tuesday.
.well that seems to be the pattern lately, I can't see it changing on this glorious spring day what so ever
I don’t believe you… ;)

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I cannot do that, on a daily basis I tell my boss ,to go get fucked, go fuck himself, fuck off ya ****, stick it up your arse, I'll stab you in the dick ****, eat shit, go an get fucked .at least 30 times before 9am, come 2 pm today I'll say you fucking autistic pensioner fuck yourself your no good for my mental health and ill walk out and go punch a bunch of schooners and maybe show up next Tuesday.
.well that seems to be the pattern lately, I can't see it changing on this glorious spring day what so ever
I don’t believe you… ;)
He is self employed :grinning: