The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
season has only just started and already key players to most teams have copped bad injuries already.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Commenwankers saying this usurps Aloisi's penalty.. fucking spare me with that horseshit lol
Might be one of the better women's sporting moments in Australia and that's it only lol

That Aloisi penalty moment is beyond what the women's game could ever achieve (still gives me goose bumps watching replays of it), even if our girls win this world cup it might be half what that moment is worth lol

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
so both courtois and militao have done there acls in the space of 5 days.... not looking good for madrid this season

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
looks like mbappe is going to be staying at psg once again

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shithouse effort? Come on haha. Yeah the quality ain't great but the effort is there
She has a crack no doubt, with that post I was critiquing the finishing and hers in particular.Imagine we didn't jag the win in the shootout?? She should have scored at least once but probably twice from her opportunities.

Happy they got through and I enjoyed it but f.me our commentators go over the top with the wish wash lol

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
good draw with getafe lol
Haha yeah Raphina decked some **** the fuckwit got sent off first 10 mins that **** is fucked

Gundogan missed 2 crucial chances

The 16 year old kid Lamine Yamal played at the end his still young but very talented he put a kick for fati was almost magic like very nice to see. He and Roque down the road will be class

Got Di Natale out of the free pack the other day haha

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha yeah Raphina decked some **** the fuckwit got sent off first 10 mins that **** is fucked

Gundogan missed 2 crucial chances

The 16 year old kid Lamine Yamal played at the end his still young but very talented he put a kick for fati was almost magic like very nice to see. He and Roque down the road will be class

Got Di Natale out of the free pack the other day haha
how do u keep getting all the good players i always get the shit ones