The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
thing is though kane has 1 year left on his contract getting 100 mil is good business, only issue is season starts in a few days and they won't get a top replacement
Shit thing for Spurs is that the striker position is probably the most depleted position in terms of talent. You have teams like Bayern and Real Madrid going into he season with basically no strikers.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Depends if Kane prefers to go down as the all time leading goal scorer in the premier league or if he prefers winning a few Bundesliga titles (maybe a champions league)

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shit thing for Spurs is that the striker position is probably the most depleted position in terms of talent. You have teams like Bayern and Real Madrid going into he season with basically no strikers.
mbappe to Madrid will happen late in the window

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
courtois out for the season with torn acl, big loss for madrid

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
is the 400k pack worth it though like totw and tots have dropped in price now.
I honestly cbf with this fifa anymore, honestly the worst fifa I've played
You should have gotten in early nah hahah you should be sweet. Hopefully, they don't release a way to get repeat totw then it should be fine they need more sbcs and they will be high today

Yeah, I've lost over 3 or 4 mil on players, but I trade the golds a lot. So just buy a lot on weekends and sell in the week double the price. I bought a shit load of 85s mid way through they all sold for 10k extra when they needed like 3x85s in sbcs haha I went up 3 mil in 5 mins

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kane has agreed himself to go to Bayern now

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
chelsea getting both caicedo, olise and lavia is a deadset joke.