The Consolidated NFL Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
very subjective topic I stay away from that discussion however the point I made is let Maholmes finish his career first before saying something like that
I don't have to wait until Mahomes finishes his career to say that right now Mahomes is better than Peak Brady. Now is the time to say those things.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does seem that way. In all fairness, it was there defence today that won them the match. Pat obviously played well, not great though.
Bills blew it. running it on 4th down, diggs dropping it cold, missed fg. Few other chances
Also the biggest drive of the game after the 4th down TO Maholmes opts for a hardman sweep instead of piggy backing off Pacheco’s rushing, just a dumb 4th q from Pat. Defence (and dumb bills) saved him

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have to wait until Mahomes finishes his career to say that right now Mahomes is better than Peak Brady. Now is the time to say those things.
ok
now i am just wondering what the difference between the greatest qb of all time and the best qb of all time

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
ok
now i am just wondering what the difference between the greatest qb of all time and the best qb of all time
Greatest means talent plus accomplishments. Best means just talent. Mahomes is better than Brady when Brady was at his peak. Brady is the GOAT though because of his 7 SB wins.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
NRL = First game of the season was Panthers vs Broncos. Last game of the season was Panthers vs Broncos.

NFL = First game of the season was Chiefs vs Lions. Last game of the season?

Are we going to get a copy in the NFL of what we did in the NRL?

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Really hope Lions get an upset in but don't see it happening, Chiefs will make it as long as their defence stays tight on Sunday.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kinda hoping Ravens get the job done over chiefs. Be good for Lamar and to see someone else having success

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not surprising that no one hired Belichek when he wants total control as GM as well as coach. Especially considering how much he fucked the Patriots roster for years with horrible picks..

If he put his ego aside and just wanted to be coach, he could get any job he wants..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not surprising that no one hired Belichek when he wants total control as GM as well as coach. Especially considering how much he fucked the Patriots roster for years with horrible picks..

If he put his ego aside and just wanted to be coach, he could get any job he wants..
Don’t they have scouts etc like we do?? I’d suggest coach has some input, but seems silly giving total control. Bit like Des

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t they have scouts etc like we do?? I’d suggest coach has some input, but seems silly giving total control. Bit like Des
Yeah they have more scouts than anyone and a tonne of front office staff but Belichek is one of the few who has had total control which is why the Pats Dynasty turned to shit after Brady left as he wasted every high pick they had and made questionable decisions on who his assistants and co-ordinators were.. It was a total Des situation. If he agreed to coach and leave to front office duties, plenty of teams would take him.

But based off his recent history with draft picks, trades and free agents etc, no team wants to give him total control which is fair enough..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You see Kelce the shit **** chuck Tucker’s kicking equipment away for no reason. Fuck cmon Ravens said them home please

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chiefs proving unstoppable with ball. Not sure if ravens can go with em

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ravens are gonna lose fuckkkkk

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow what a game changing play by Snead for force the fumble before Flowers scored..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sneed play of the year!!! Games not over, yet just saved 7 points. Chiefs defence doing it again