The Consolidated NFL Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Idc who wins but as long as Nick Siranni and those fuckwits from Philadelphia add nothing to their very small trophy cabinet, I’ll be happy with whatever winner. I think it will be Bengals vs Eagles and hopefully Bengals win. Might have to ignore this thread if the Eagles win, cannot stand them *****

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Really wish they were Saturday games so we can watch on Sunday but North America really only care about themselves and not internationally towards Oceania. Still continue to fuck us with times for playoffs and still will not bring a game to Sydney

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As a longhorns fan I really hope the cowboys don’t draft bijan
He's the best RB prospect I've seen since I started watching college football in 2016.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony Pollard being injured hurt the Cowboys big time.
Dak hurt us even more ... like a deer in the farking headlights. Had two picks, could have been four or five, and bad throw after bad throw. Both CD and Gallop had a chance to go the distance with good throws. Happy feet at the first sign of pressure. Nowhere near reliable enough to be considered a top QB for mine. Totally outplayed by a rookie who had to absorb plenty of pressure from The Boys Defense but remained poised.

There is a certain inevitability about The Cowboys and playoffs.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is what worries me about the possibility of paying Saquon. Saquon is injury prone, just like Zeke was. Zeke lost his explosiveness and speed because of these injuries…Look if i’m the Giants, if he asks for more than 13-14m +, I’m letting him walk…or i would franchise tag him for the 10m we can for and look to trade him during the deadline of next season for a team that wants to win now next season, similar to the McCaffrey trade to the 49ers.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is what worries me about the possibility of paying Saquon. Saquon is injury prone, just like Zeke was. Zeke lost his explosiveness and speed because of these injuries…Look if i’m the Giants, if he asks for more than 13-14m +, I’m letting him walk…or i would franchise tag him for the 10m we can for and look to trade him during the deadline of next season for a team that wants to win now next season, similar to the McCaffrey trade to the 49ers.
Saquon has always been more explosive and a better athlete than Zeke though. He can catch passes better, run more routes and is just a more versatile player. Zeke was always effective but it was because he was an animal with great footwork and vision. Saquon still has a lot of good football left in him. If anything you'll keep him at a discount because of previous injuries

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Saquon has always been more explosive and a better athlete than Zeke though. He can catch passes better, run more routes and is just a more versatile player. Zeke was always effective but it was because he was an animal with great footwork and vision. Saquon still has a lot of good football left in him. If anything you'll keep him at a discount because of previous injuries
Its still a huge risk. I don’t often agree with NFL teams re-signing RBs that haven’t been MVP candidates or been ridiculous and insanely consistent aka Tomlinson, Peterson, Henry are guys i give an exemption. I guess a positive was that Saquon said in a recent interview that he isn’t interested in changing the RB market or any ridiculous amount for an offer. In Joe Schoen (and not fucking David Gettleman) we trust to make the good decision.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its still a huge risk. I don’t often agree with NFL teams re-signing RBs that haven’t been MVP candidates or been ridiculous and insanely consistent aka Tomlinson, Peterson, Henry are guys i give an exemption. I guess a positive was that Saquon said in a recent interview that he isn’t interested in changing the RB market or any ridiculous amount for an offer. In Joe Schoen (and not fucking David Gettleman) we trust to make the good decision.
It's always a risk but just give him a tonne of guaranteed money and signing bonuses up front so that there's easy ways out to cut him after two years or so without too much of a dead cap hit

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
He's the best RB prospect I've seen since I started watching college football in 2016.
I love Bijan, he carried Texas.

Over the last decade there's been some stellar RB's come through - McCaffrey at Stanford, Henry and Josh Jacobs at Bama, Saquon at Penn, Johnathan Taylor at Wisconsin, Nick Chubb at Georgia, Zeke at Ohio State, Fournette was a gun at LSU