The Consolidated NFL Thread

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've been following the NFL for a few years, from 93/94. The only player I had heard of was Joe Montana, who use to play for the SF 49ers, but when I got into the NFL he was playing for the Kansas City Chiefs. Back then Don Laine use to host a NFL wrap up late on a Wednesday night ( or was it tuesday night) on the ABC, then it went to channel 9, again late, then the last couple of years the only TV updates I can get is on SBS sport, oh well.
Been following since late 80s. Emmett Smith forced me to be a Cowboy.

He was the Jonah Lomu of NFL.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If we don't shut out these shit ***** I'll be pissed

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This has literraly become a training session which I'm liking tbh.

Trying out plays live.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking Dak throws a easy pick 6 the dumb fuck

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If You want to see a textbook bed shitting, you're watching it....

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know we won but I can't even say "HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS" today....

Fkn putrid game.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parsons and the Dallas D stepped up today and exposed Heinecke and Washington for what they really are.

But Dak still is way off with some of these throws. He is forcing it to CeeDee too much. Zeke still looks way slower. Pollard being out hurt them. They have talent everywhere but I don't see them beating teams like the Bucs and Packers in the playoffs.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This special teams for GB are going to cost them a big game in the playoffs. They are putrid.

I know divisional games can be a little closer, but this game atm is pissing me off. And the injuries keep piling. The offensive line are all 2nd-3rd string. Not sure how long Packers can keep up winning with all starters dropping out like flies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This special teams for GB are going to cost them a big game in the playoffs. They are putrid.

I know divisional games can be a little closer, but this game atm is pissing me off. And the injuries keep piling. The offensive line are all 2nd-3rd string. Not sure how long Packers can keep up winning with all starters dropping out like flies.
I've seen saying all season they keep giving up huge plays in the secondary and special teams. Jaire Alexander coming back can only help so much..

Rodgers and the offense are good enough to win a super bowl. But the Packers D, special teams and Crosby are still their biggest issues that will probably hurt them in the playoffs. Hopefully they can turn it around in the last 5 weeks the way the Chiefs have with their D.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Amari Rodgers muffs the punt but gets away with it and then they fuck up the onside kick. They'll still win easily but these special teams plays are a problem week to week.

I hate that you can't advance an onside kick recovery. It's a stupid rule.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen saying all season they keep giving up huge plays in the secondary and special teams. Jaire Alexander coming back can only help so much..

Rodgers and the offense are good enough to win a super bowl. But the Packers D, special teams and Crosby are still their biggest issues that will probably hurt them in the playoffs. Hopefully they can turn it around in the last 5 weeks the way the Chiefs have with their D.
The secondary imo are doing ok. Yes, from time to time they allow chunk plays in games, but they get the stops when they need to. They’re more improved from previous years. Bare in mind, Stokes is a rookie and has outplayed Kevin King already and will only get better. Alexander coming back, you’ll prob see those chunk plays almost non existent.

It’s the god damn ST’s that are a massive let down and a big time liability

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The secondary imo are doing ok. Yes, from time to time they allow chunk plays in games, but they get the stops when they need to. They’re more improved from previous years. Bare in mind, Stokes is a rookie and has outplayed Kevin King already and will only get better. Alexander coming back, you’ll prob see those chunk plays almost non existent.

It’s the god damn ST’s that are a massive let down and a big time liability
Yeah Stokes looked good again today. The special teams are a problem though. I want the Packers to win it all because Rodgers and the offense is in such a great groove right now and he deserves another Super Bowl.