Reaction score
EDIT: went to review, I thought we would get rorted again in GB

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Prescott enters the record books, 163 throws without a pick, passes Brady.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Annnnnnnnnd he throws a pick after he breaks the record lol

EDIT: now they are saying it's not a pick...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Weak from the Packers

7-6

12:16 left in the half.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Time out management has been fucking rubbish for the Boys today

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
TD to the 'Boys. 97 yard drive with 5 plays.

17-6

27 seconds left in the half.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Rodgers is the worst player on the Packers roster right now. Fuck this is like watching the fucking bulldogs

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I can't believe how fucking bad the Packers are this year :(

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS?
They're going alright.

Although a pee wee football team would have smacked the packers today. McCarthy and Thompson are fucking morons having fat fuck lacy as the only RB on game day.

Olivia Munn must have a magic vagina to have distracted Arod this badly.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
They're going alright.

Although a pee wee football team would have smacked the packers today. McCarthy and Thompson are fucking morons having fat fuck lacy as the only RB on game day.

Olivia Munn must have a magic vagina to have distracted Arod this badly.
it's the jessica simpson theory

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah! How bout them 5-1 NFC East leading Cowboys? Rookie QB (three TDs for one intercept this week) Rookie RB and our No 1 WR out for the past 3 weeks.

I think some respect is deserved. We were given no chance when Romo went down and now we're on par with the patriots and one game off the best team in the Nfl. Granted, it's only 6 games in but it's still an impressive feat with a rookie QB and RB.

Zeke had another great game despite not scoring a TD. 157 yards.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Yeah! How bout them 5-1 NFC East leading Cowboys? Rookie QB (three TDs for one intercept this week) Rookie RB and our No 1 WR out for the past 3 weeks.

I think some respect is deserved. We were given no chance when Romo went down and now we're on par with the patriots and one game off the best team in the Nfl. Granted, it's only 6 games in but it's still an impressive feat with a rookie QB and RB.

Zeke had another great game despite not scoring a TD. 157 yards.
as impressive as they are, i'm most pleasantly surprised about our defense, getting some turnovers, bending not breaking. Takes the pressure off dak knowing he doesn't need to score TDs on each possession like the broncos game a few yrs ago

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
as impressive as they are, i'm most pleasantly surprised about our defense, getting some turnovers, bending not breaking. Takes the pressure off dak knowing he doesn't need to score TDs on each possession like the broncos game a few yrs ago
Yeah, I said it earlier in the season. I've never been worried about our attack as we have some awesome weapons and an O line that would make Eddie Lacy look good (that was for you, pillow haha) but I was slightly worried about or defense. And the suspensions we've copped.

We're in a very good position and have a great, level headed mature QB for the future. JJ has said this is Tony's team and in all reality, even if he didn't say it, it's the case as much as I'd really, really love Dak to stay.

I worry about team harmony when Romo returns because, if you believe the reports, most of the Cowboys players want Dak to stay.