NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I only just saw the Embiid play on Mitch Robinson. That was disgraceful.. It's a joke that he wasn't ejected. He should get a multiple game suspension for that. I've never seen anyone do that at any level, let alone the NBA. You'd think someone with as many knee injuries as Embiid would know how dangerous that is.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I only just saw the Embiid play on Mitch Robinson. That was disgraceful.. It's a joke that he wasn't ejected. He should get a multiple game suspension for that. I've never seen anyone do that at any level, let alone the NBA. You'd think someone with as many knee injuries as Embiid would know how dangerous that is.
He’s been a disgrace all series with dirty plays. Honestly the least enjoyable player to watch in the league play basketball

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s been a disgrace all series with dirty plays. Honestly the least enjoyable player to watch in the league play basketball
I don't wish injury on anyone and it's hard to get revenge these days.. It will never happen but I'd love to see Thibs start someone like Achiuwa and take Embiid's legs out on the first play while he's in the air and see how he likes it..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't wish injury on anyone and it's hard to get revenge these days.. It will never happen but I'd love to see Thibs start someone like Achiuwa and take Embiid's legs out on the first play while he's in the air and see how he likes it..
Just anyone on the sixers lol. Lowry, Embiid, Nick Nurse are all huge annoying cry babies

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pacers vs Bucks was a good game.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Minny own the Suns. The Suns big 3 isn't a good balance.

I think only Denver or Minny will win the title. I can't see Boston or any other team from the East beating them. I think Minny match up the best with Denver and are the only team who can beat them..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Minny own the Suns. The Suns big 3 isn't a good balance.

I think only Denver or Minny will win the title. I can't see Boston or any other team from the East beating them. I think Minny match up the best with Denver and are the only team who can beat them..
Rooting for them in the West

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
back to cleveland 2-2
Good response by your Magic the last two games, especially for a younger team in their first playoffs to rebound like that.. Every game has been a blowout so far. It will be interesting to see how the last 3 games go..

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Good response by your Magic the last two games, especially for a younger team in their first playoffs to rebound like that.. Every game has been a blowout so far. It will be interesting to see how the last 3 games go..
think it will come down to whether or not the magic can shoot at a respectful level, because suggs, isaac and wagner are giving them headaches, especially since isaac has gone back to the bench

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
think it will come down to whether or not the magic can shoot at a respectful level, because suggs, isaac and wagner are giving them headaches, especially since isaac has gone back to the bench
I'm happy to see Isaac healthy. He's an elite defender. Suggs is a great defender too. I've always loved Franz's game. He's really underrated.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
our players might be fucked come round 2 if this series goes to 6 or 7. Embiid is literally injuring our players on purpose with dirty plays every game and he isn’t getting pulled up for it by these bs refs.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jamal Murray just sent the Lakers home.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nuggets vs Timberwolves is going to be a great series.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winner of Nuggets and Wolves look like they’ll win the championship. If Zinger injury is serious I can’t see Boston going up against these 2 teams.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Knicks starters are playing too many minutes.