NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Malla

Reaction score
Less time outs, more time with ball in play, players need to figure it out themselves. NBA players clearly struggle with this.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How the fuck did the Bucks get Dame for Jrue, a 1st and two pick swaps..

Dame, Middleton and Giannis is a crazy big 3.. Feels like Portland could have gotten a lot more than that and swapping Nurkic for Ayton.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No excuses for the bucks to not win this year

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder where Holiday ends up now.. Miami could use him and he'd cost a lot less than Dame.. The Clippers would be a good fit.. As would the Sixers if they could get rid of Harden in another deal.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
So the Bulls gave up a shit load to get vucevic a few yrs ago and the bucks only give up one 1st and holiday to get Lillard. Oh man it's a cruel world

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@CQDog supposedly the Knicks want two 1sts for Mitch Robinson..

This is why they never make any trades despite having a tonne of great assets they could turn into a star or two. I love Robinson but that's a crazy asking price.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@CQDog supposedly the Knicks want two 1sts for Mitch Robinson..

This is why they never make any trades despite having a tonne of great assets they could turn into a star or two. I love Robinson but that's a crazy asking price.
Yep we will always be stuck in just being an above average team with Dolan/Leon Rose at helm. So frustrating as we made all these moves to get assets and we do nothing every off season. Although, one move I think could potentially occur is Donovan Mitchell to the Knicks but I don’t see how he and Brunson take us all the way so I’m not sure I want it that much.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep we will always be stuck in just being an above average team with Dolan/Leon Rose at helm. So frustrating as we made all these moves to get assets and we do nothing every off season. Although, one move I think could potentially occur is Donovan Mitchell to the Knicks but I don’t see how he and Brunson take us all the way so I’m not sure I want it that much.
Ideally you package Randle and Barrett for anything you can get. I'd keep Quickley, Grimes and Robinson but even then I'd be open to moving them for the right player. I think DeMarr would be perfect for you guys short term.. You need a forward like him that can create their own shot and be clutch in the playoffs.

They're probably holding out for Embiid or someone but that will never happen. Plus Dolan needs to realise there's a reason most star players don't want to go there and it's him.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ideally you package Randle and Barrett for anything you can get. I'd keep Quickley, Grimes and Robinson but even then I'd be open to moving them for the right player. I think DeMarr would be perfect for you guys short term.. You need a forward like him that can create their own shot and be clutch in the playoffs.

They're probably holding out for Embiid or someone but that will never happen. Plus Dolan needs to realise there's a reason most star players don't want to go there and it's him.
He said in an interview that he hates owning teams like wtf just resign or sell the team idiot. The guy is such a clown

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Celtics get = Jrue Holiday.

Blazers get = Robert Williams, Malcolm Brogdon, 2024 Warriors 1st & 2029 Celtics 1st.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I feel like the Bucks gave up as much to get Dame. Not a huge fan of this deal. Jrue is awesome and a huge upgrade but we'll need Timelord with Al being 50 and Kristaps being injury prone. And a 29 unprotected 1st could come back to haunt us.

Great deal for the Blazers.. Risky deal for the Celtics. Especially as trading Smart, Brogdon and a bunch of picks for KP and Jrue doesn't put them ahead of the Bucks or Nuggets.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Team USA are getting Embiid to play for them. He could have played for France which would have been better for the International game..

They're going to be stacked as KD, LeBron, Tatum, Steph, Dame etc have all said they're keen to play.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Team USA are getting Embiid to play for them. He could have played for France which would have been better for the International game..

They're going to be stacked as KD, LeBron, Tatum, Steph, Dame etc have all said they're keen to play.
Potential squad on NBA today, of players keen to play-
IMG_6592.jpeg

That team is ridiculous.
near unbeatable.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
so wemby is a freak, there's a swat where 1 foot is almost at the 3 point line, and the other at the FT line, and another play where he gets crossed over and still recovers for a block

Last edited:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s gonna be an exciting season.

rarely do the newly formed blockbuster teams win. I’m thinking west suns (kd and booker, 2nd year) and celtics in the east

smokies are bucks and maybe warriors / lakers. Cp actually looks good haha

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
How the fuck are the bucks "smokies"? They're in the same tier as the celtics