NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Malla

Reaction score
very lucky to win no chance warriors play another quarter like that again expecting them to blow them out next 2 games
Their 2nd quarter was terrible today too.

I think Klay is injured and Iggy missed the game today. Hard to see Warriors winning this series if they lose game 5 and their team not at 100%.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their 2nd quarter was terrible today too.

I think Klay is injured and Iggy missed the game today. Hard to see Warriors winning this series if they lose game 5 and their team not at 100%.
yeah iggy was a big loss. swaggy p turned into nick young with the extra minutes

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The golden state unbeatable machine is on the brink of elimination against a normal type team

Rodzilla was correct

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Both conference finals have been great so far. The Warriors dynasty is on the line the next 2 games.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
has anybody else noticed how lebron steps up under pressure and golden state fold under pressure?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
He beat a team with no Hayward and no Irving. Yawn. Hes gonna have another final series loss. Yay

Malla

Reaction score
He beat a team with no Hayward and no Irving. Yawn. Hes gonna have another final series loss. Yay
Have you had a scroll over the team he beat them with? Oh yeah Love didn't play either

Malla

Reaction score
How do you know this information? Like maybe in 2145 someone comes in and wins 10 championships
Just your typical LBJ hater statement tbh.

Half these guys only seen MJ on youtube highlights. But they'll try tell you they remember watching him come into the league in the 80's when they were 2 then then remember him winning his first title on their 9th birthday lol and so on

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be honest this cavs team is easily the worst in the playoffs. Last game the starters scored 27 between them and Lebron had 46 alone. I think there is greatness in carrying a hopeless team which cavs are. And all respect to Lebron and the guys that showed up tonight to get that win.

To go to 2 games 7s and have 6 or 7 40+ point games is phenomenal. So you need to respect the mans achievements. Substitute him with any other player and cavs wouldn’t be here.

I had them losing the first round so he proved me wrong and I’m a huge fan. How the haters have any ammunition after what he did this playoffs is puzzling. And fair enough he will probably lose to a team with 4 hall of famers in a fortnight but he took a team of nobodies through a though east coast with only 1 walk over seriers.

And with the Kyrie thing. If cavs lost it would have been beat a team with no Kyrie, no Hayward etc (even though the team got there With no Hayward all season he is still used as an excuse).

Now that they won it seems to lessen what he did because they didn’t have Kyrie..... let’s not forget that this team made the conference final and was 10-0 on their home court.... but hey it means nothing because Kyrie wasn’t there (like he hasn’t been there for the last 2 months :p)

I won’t debate who is better between him and Jordan. But all I will say is we are witnessing greatness. And if he can get a consistent shoot team around him who can rebound the ball and have a solid big man to play interior defence then he will definitely add to the 3 championships he has already.

If he manages to fluke one this year (I’m giving it no chance) then it will be one of the greatest sporting achievements of the last 50 years.