NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Shumacher is the GOAT, Usain Bolt is the GOAT, Michael Jordan is the GOAT, Maradona is the GOAT. The decade they played in had nothing to do with it.
if the decade they played in had nothing to do with it then why isnt wilt chamberlain or bill russell the GOAT?

bill russell has 11 championship rings which means he ran out of fingers to put them on and maybe started using his feet

wilt chamberlain in 1 season averaged 50.4pts, 25.7 reb while playing 48.5 minutes a game (in a 48 minute game) and banging 6.7 women a day ffs

so whichever way you want to judge the basketball goat it definitely wasnt jordan

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw lets go cavs, all they need to do is win 1 game to keep their season alive baby

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A blatant no call on a back court tells me the refs will get them a game 5 lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
A blatant no call on a back court tells me the refs will get them a game 5 lol
the cavs should have had a flagrant foul with draymond smacking shumpert in the face

cleveland playing free without nerves and now they are finally moving the ball and hitting 3's, hopefully they can force a game 5 and create some slight anxiousness for golden state to avoid a game 6

it would be the funniest thing in the world to me if they can come back from this, i actually would laugh

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the cavs should have had a flagrant foul with draymond smacking shumpert in the face

cleveland playing free without nerves and now they are finally moving the ball and hitting 3's, hopefully they can force a game 5 and create some slight anxiousness for golden state to avoid a game 6

it would be the funniest thing in the world to me if they can come back from this, i actually would laugh
Yeah nah not happening though aye lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Oh and "smacking him in the face" is just lol. The way these big black dudes flop around is embarrassing

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw this ball movement is what i was talking about, 18 assists and 13 3's, shame that it took this long

on pace to score 172

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol now durant gets a flagrant for less of a hit to the face

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol draymond now gets 2 technicals and can stay in the game, hes also been complaining all game and should have had another one

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol durant walked that back himself, should be a backcourt

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
nba definitely want a sweep, working hard to make up new rules during the game

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
if the decade they played in had nothing to do with it then why isnt wilt chamberlain or bill russell the GOAT?

bill russell has 11 championship rings which means he ran out of fingers to put them on and maybe started using his feet

wilt chamberlain in 1 season averaged 50.4pts, 25.7 reb while playing 48.5 minutes a game (in a 48 minute game) and banging 6.7 women a day ffs

so whichever way you want to judge the basketball goat it definitely wasnt jordan
Russell isn't the GOAT because he was trash on offense and Wilt isn't the GOAT because he lost in the finals too many times. Easy to explain.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol i see, so basically you need the exact combination that jordan has, what a coincidence

maybe if lebron gets 7 rings you will make up a new requirement that he needs to do it with 1 team or be completely bald when winning them

for some reason lebron gets punished in your system by making it to the finals while jordan gets rewarded for getting swept in the first round, it doesnt make any sense

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
LeBron can never be the GOAT because he lost too many times in the finals. All the times he lost in the finals he wouldn't have even made the finals if the Cavs were in the Western Conference. Losing in the finals is the same as losing in the conference finals if that team wins the title.

Also it's obvious you have to win rings and be the best player on your team to be the GOAT. Bill Russell was mainly the 4th option on offense on his teams. He shot 44% compared to Wilt who shot 55%. It's like saying Draymond Green is the best Warriors player because he is by far their best defender and rebounder. It's only complicated for LeBron nuthuggers.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LeBron can never be the GOAT because he lost too many times in the finals. All the times he lost in the finals he wouldn't have even made the finals if the Cavs were in the Western Conference. Losing in the finals is the same as losing in the conference finals if that team wins the title.

Also it's obvious you have to win rings and be the best player on your team to be the GOAT. Bill Russell was mainly the 4th option on offense on his teams. He shot 44% compared to Wilt who shot 55%. It's only complicated for LeBron nuthuggers.
So Michael losing in the first round is better not then LeBron losing in the Finals?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
jordan will never be the goat because he lost too many times in the first round, never beat any noteworthy team and the bulls were good without him

put lebron in those bulls teams instead of jordan and they would win 8 straight because lebron wouldnt quit and try baseball like an idiot, if you disagree name 1 team that can stop them

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hahahahaha you're funny. Lebron has no clutch gene. Dallas with 1 all-star in Nowitzki made him cry like a little bitch. What do you think Seattle and Shaq would do? I'm not even going to waste my time discussing basketball with you because your opinion is so idiotic.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
clutch gene? lol only a lesser player would need that ffs

lebron has lebron genes, thats why golden state were crushed last year, thats why okc were crushed and thats how san antonio were crushed in game 7, no clutch required

your golden state better finish this off now in game 5 and not let it get any further btw, it could very well be 2-2 but lebron can still win this anyway