The Consolidated Boxing Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
His opponent looks like a 14 yr old fat kid who spends his training hours playing UFC 2017 on Xbox

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
how do people box "professionally" and are still fat fucks?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Knew I'd seen Quade Coopers opponent before... he's been in a movie!! :D

Both have had experience in boxing:
Quade is 2 wins from 2 bouts. (one against a Mauy Thai veteran, the other a fighter with 25 years experience in cage fighting).
McInnes is 2 losses from 2 bouts (both KO).

HOWEVER Jack McInne's coach reckons the 22 yr old has an advantage because he's been in 55 mauy thai / cage fighting bouts in the past. I think the coach forgot to say that it was on XBOX.

He's actually had 3 professional MMA fights it seems according to online. Last one was in 2013. Won 1 and lost 2.

Quade Cooper in at $1.23 / McInnes at $4.00 on Sportsbet :D ..

Bloke is going to get slaughtered.... just another laugh in the face of boxing in Australia.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently the bloke who will cop a hiding from Quade Cooper is boxing tonight:
1. Down from 106kgs to 96.
2. With a busted elbow that he damaged 2 weeks ago, and almost pulled out last week.
3. Was only told of the fight a few weeks ago.

Fucking farce... he'll get demolished.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

Mundine vs Green 2 has been rescheduled to start at 4:30pm to ensure both fighters can return to the nursing home before dark.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH only got the ppv for Tim Tszyu. Fought some unknown but was good to see him fight. $60 well worth it. Lol

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
are the ringside seats just plastic chairs? lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmmmm one judge had it 98-90 for Green? Mundine is a twat and deserves what he gets, but this time he kind of does have a case to complain about lol. That judge needs the sack and should use the money he got from Greens team to buy himself some glasses.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mundine should have been disqualified 1 min 30 in for the cheap shot, but that would have caused a massive uproar.

Seems reactions are either:

Mundine Fans - "Green Cheated, Mundine was ripped off and was the better fighter".
Green Fans - "Well deserved win by Green"
Most of Australia - "Who gives a fuck.. but at least Mundine can fuck off out of the media spotlight for good".

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Im not a fan of either, both are shit house, but I call it as I see it. So while saying the judge was bought off is over the top, he 100% needs to take a break because his score card was DISGRACEFUL. The decision wasnt bad, it was close it could have gone either way, BUT that one judge was a disgrace.

Cheap shots happen all the time in boxing tbh, I think this time people are more up in arms over it because they hate Mundine.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And tbh I watched it again and im going to say it wasnt a cheap shot. Green tries to hold him, Mundine spins out and throws a hook. You dont stop punching until the ref breaks you up, not because the opponent is looking the other way. He used his footwork to get out of Green grip, spun out and hooked him.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
Anthony lost cause of racism
Fuck white people

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
And tbh I watched it again and im going to say it wasnt a cheap shot. Green tries to hold him, Mundine spins out and throws a hook. You dont stop punching until the ref breaks you up, not because the opponent is looking the other way. He used his footwork to get out of Green grip, spun out and hooked him.
You can't throw a punch in that situation, at all, ever.

It was a cheap shot fair on the chin, much like him hitting him in the guts later on.

Mundine fans are up in arms because he lost. Simple as that.

The scoring was fair because he should have lost at least 2 points for cheap shots, making 98-90 a fair call. Without the cheap shots it would have been 99-92.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can't throw a punch in that situation, at all, ever.

It was a cheap shot fair on the chin, much like him hitting him in the guts later on.

Mundine fans are up in arms because he lost. Simple as that.

The scoring was fair because he should have lost at least 2 points for cheap shots, making 98-90 a fair call. Without the cheap shots it would have been 99-92.
But.... but....but

Fuck white people
Racism