The club needs to get Willie Mason back

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not as a player, but as a drinks runner for next year.

Its obvious to everyone that this club has gone to shit on-field the last few years and lacking that killer blow.

Mason when he played, he played to win and despite his club hopping you know this guy bleeds blue and white just as hard as any ex player.

Yeah he's known as a bit of a farkwit, but we all get older and wiser and hearing his mic'd comments on field you know this guy running water to the boys will be firing them up hard and pushing them to the edge.

Imagine him pep talking Klemmer and Jacko behind the lines - firing them the fuck up and ready to put the next guy who tries to tackle them into a coma.

Mason has played at the highest level and pretty much every environment so he knows his shit and I reckon this role will suit him to a tee.

Honestly, what more can we lose ?

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I remember i once caught mason snorting a line in the mens toilet at a club in the cross next week he had a go at me cause i put vaseline everywhere in the mens bathroom hes a fuckwit who brings his own drama to the club

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No thanks. Get rid of Des, and the problems will go with him. He cannot fire up the boys the way the other coaches we've had have been able to do, such as Chris Anderson and Warren Ryan. Even Steve Folks was fairly good at it.

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

I remember i once caught mason snorting a line in the mens toilet at a club in the cross next week he had a go at me cause i put vaseline everywhere in the mens bathroom hes a fuckwit who brings his own drama to the club
Wtf

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf were you doing with vaseline in the mens room?

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I would think that is a more poignant question rather than worrying about Mason doing lines.
Well yeah, thats what im more interested in haha,
Mason doing lines is hardly surprising

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Post of the year. No idea why you'd put Vaseline all over the men's bathroom after seeing mason do lines, but don't ruin the story by giving us a reason

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
He did nothing at the Cowboys except to hang off JT's coat tails.

I also remember one afternoon he rocked up to a local sports shop with Willie Tonga (this is while he played for the Cowboys) and thought he was funny shit.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wtf is Willie Mason going to do..

if you want to bring in a recent player get Steven Price

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that Travis Norton is coming out of retirement to play in the Qld Cup next year - what do you lot think about that?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wtf is Willie Mason going to do..

if you want to bring in a recent player get Steven Price
If we wanted an ex player to run the drinks, who has half a brain and had football knowledge and can fire the boys up, the only one that fits the bill is one Michael Ennis.

Mason had actually gone on record how much he dislikes the dogs. And his brother has stated several times how much he hates them

Great player for our club, but the way he left was not right (understandable why he left that way, but still he could have done it better, once his contract was up).

A

Alexander the Great

Im still wtf about this..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is the Vaseline used so they couldn't rack up on objects?

That's the only thing I can think of...

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has gotta be one of the funniest threads - thanks for the laughs CroydonDog, Rottie & Interstingg.
Started my day with a laugh.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Matty Bowen has not only been playing for the Blackhawks in the QRL, also in the local Touch Football competition this year

Status
Not open for further replies.