Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus needs to start meeting with players and coaches via zoom or at their home. It’s pretty obvious the kents in the media have private investigators just following his car 24/7 lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The good thing about the kennel is you can jump in any time. You don’t need to follow previous episodes to get in on the action
Hehe yeah there's always someone having a hissy fit or someone with some dumb idea or yet another duplicate thread lol

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Billionaires don’t give a flying feck about people like Buzz - where it will hurt Arthur is that he considered Buzz a mate… when your mate makes you look like your trying to cheat the NRL salary cap - you’ve been back stabbed.

I ask Buzz the question, is hating on Gus and Canterbury worth it that much?? Arthur wont forget old mate after this….
Laundy will in future buy friends cause he don't like the one he got for free.

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly believe that Arthur was taken advantage of. I highly doubt Buzz asked him any of these questions, he probably sounded like he was really keen to hear more about these investment opportunities and Arthur thought good of it because they were friends? That's how I see it playing out in my mind.

It really makes you question the medias responsibilities and due dililgence when it comes to reporting on the NRL. They are paying millions to broadcast it, then are earning back millions by throwing the game, clubs and players through the mud with their reporting. I'm not sure if you follow NBA or any american sport? They are so much more professional with how they report, aside from Skip whos is a Buzz clone, they are extremely professional. We are so far behind...
Yeah but so what if any sponsor has an idea to potentially buy players.

It's just an idea and does not mean the club has approved it or the club is behind it and or the club even knows about it.

Buzz called Arthur to ask him how would it work if they were able to buy players and use the pubs as a lure.

Arthur would have answered how he would do it if he was able to.

This does not mean that it had happened and the players have agreed and signed a deal.

Buzz is a flop and twisted it.

Anyone could have an idea of different ways of buying players..ideas are allowed to be discussed, some are maybe allowed and some maybe are not allowed.

But regardless, it was also noted that this idea if pursued was going to be put through the salary cap commissioner to see if it was allowed as per the Melbourne storm deal with their players and an online betting firm.

Again I say - ideas are allowed to be spoken out loud. Nothing illegal has happened!.no cheating has happened like Buzz has claimed saying "the nrl has to investigate this"

No deal has been signed and Nothing has happened! Move on!

Buzz the drunk will always be just that! A drunk!

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but so what if any sponsor has an idea to potentially buy players.

It's just an idea and does not mean the club has approved it or the club is behind it and or the club even knows about it.

Buzz called Arthur to ask him how would it work if they were able to buy players and use the pubs as a lure.

Arthur would have answered how he would do it if he was able to.

This does not mean that it had happened and the players have agreed and signed a deal.

Buzz is a flop and twisted it.

Anyone could have an idea of different ways of buying players..ideas are allowed to be discussed, some are maybe allowed and some maybe are not allowed.

But regardless, it was also noted that this idea if pursued was going to be put through the salary cap commissioner to see if it was allowed as per the Melbourne storm deal with their players and an online betting firm.

Again I say - ideas are allowed to be spoken out loud. Nothing illegal has happened!.no cheating has happened like Buzz has claimed saying "the nrl has to investigate this"

No deal has been signed and Nothing has happened! Move on!

Buzz the drunk will always be just that! A drunk!
Yep exactly!! IF it happened as reported we literally put the proposal to the nrl... what's to fucking investigate?!?! Investigate a team for ensuring they are complying with the rules.. fmd

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
31 pages in so this thread is hot to trot it would seem.

Not sure if anyone has said this yet (as I couldn't be fckd trolling through 31 pages of comments) but just curious. How many of you that want to sign Tino wanted to kill him after he ragdolled Burton. Be honest.

Just curious.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Not sure if anyone has said this yet (as I couldn't be fckd trolling through 31 pages of comments) but just curious. How many of you that want to sign Tino wanted to kill him after he ragdolled Burton. Be honest.

Just curious.
I was loving the Tinos a wanker chant at the game at BankWest last year…. But the bloke is an absolute machine and one of the premier middles in the game you’d take him in any pack.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Just curious.
I have more issue with NSW's reaction than Tino

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I was loving the Tinos a wanker chant at the game at BankWest last year…. But the bloke is an absolute machine and one of the premier middles in the game you’d take him in any pack.
I agree. And I also remember the pasting I got when I said he was a beast at the time and I'd take him in a flash. Just wanna see who fesses up :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree. And I also remember the pasting I got when I said he was a beast at the time and I'd take him in a flash. Just wanna see who fesses up :tearsofjoy:
Can't stand the **** but I'll take him.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well technically I'd rather Haas and AFB before Tino, but I didn't want to kill him, wanted to kill Burton for not even getting one punch in. He embarrassed us Dogs fans.
Honestly, when I first heard about us being interested in tino, I was like, hell no, hate that mofo

Then I thought about, what if roosters sign him.
I'd hate him even more if he played for the roosters.

I imagined him in a roosters jersey destroying us.
Was worse than mason and sbw smashing us in a roosters jersey.

I then decided I could learn to love him if he was in our team.

Destroying other clubs in our jersey.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I honestly believe that Arthur was taken advantage of. I highly doubt Buzz asked him any of these questions, he probably sounded like he was really keen to hear more about these investment opportunities and Arthur thought good of it because they were friends? That's how I see it playing out in my mind.

It really makes you question the medias responsibilities and due dililgence when it comes to reporting on the NRL. They are paying millions to broadcast it, then are earning back millions by throwing the game, clubs and players through the mud with their reporting. I'm not sure if you follow NBA or any american sport? They are so much more professional with how they report, aside from Skip whos is a Buzz clone, they are extremely professional. We are so far behind...
Journo: “We need more of you Arthur (the butter up)” - “So how are you planning to help these young kids with their future’s if they decide to come over Arthur (pointed question)” - “ok Arthur, that’s good of you (you beauty, I think I can spin this, farQ Canterbury!!)

Malla

Reaction score
Journo: “We need more of you Arthur (the butter up)” - “So how are you planning to help these young kids with their future’s if they decide to come over Arthur (pointed question)” - “ok Arthur, that’s good of you (you beauty, I think I can spin this, farQ Canterbury!!)
Exactly mate. Would not put it passed Buzz. He sounds confident on 360 and wants to talk about how he will speak his truth if it goes to court....why did he even feel the need to take it to that extend? To me, it speaks volumes of a bloke who is in damage control.

The more I think about this, the more I want us to sign Holbrook then sign Tino and have it rubber stamped by NRL just to put it to the old flog.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well technically I'd rather Haas and AFB before Tino, but I didn't want to kill him, wanted to kill Burton for not even getting one punch in. He embarrassed us Dogs fans.
In all honesty, how many league biffs had more than 10% of the punches thrown actually land?
For all the supposed pad work they do/have done, there are few who can actually land a couple of good shots...