Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get them QLD’s Gus :hearteyes: :hearteyes:
May as well try that route…make sure they ain’t QLD rangers as that ain’t worked recently….clear out the poms as well..that also No good!

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The issue isn’t paying overs it’s paying overs for the right player, we simply aren’t getting a marquee prop at market value.
Yeah I agree I’m just scarred from all our dud forwards we’ve bought on overs that were supposed to harden our pack and just haven’t lived up to expectations

Luke Thompson
TPJ
Aaron woods
She Rex
Kikau*( I know only been one season but I mean not a great start)

I’m sure I’m missing a few

Is it too much to ask for an 04 type pack geez?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I agree I’m just scarred from all our dud forwards we’ve bought on overs that were supposed to harden our pack and just haven’t lived up to expectations

Luke Thompson
TPJ
Aaron woods
She Rex
Kikau*( I know only been one season but I mean not a great start)

I’m sure I’m missing a few

Is it too much to ask for an 04 type pack geez?
No way you put TPJ and Kikau. Especially kikau :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haven't we learn yet ?
The whole reason for Drunkenfield and his Daily Tellacrap revealing the story is to generate public uproar against us.
We can say who cares the NRL allowed Melbourne to do something similar why can't we but you can be almost certain if not publicly secretly they will not allow the Bulldogs the same privileges.
Exactly.
Didnt we get shafted $200k on our cap after Jacko announced his retirement end of season last year?
Anywhos we'll see what happens.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surprised Laundy is talking about such thing publicly.
Roosters do these deals on the hush, details usually arise after deals are done like Cronk.
Seeing as we are the Bulldogs expect a media backlash with the usual guttertrash journos chiming in.
Don't worry about any outside(bullshit)noise at all i dont, literally cglf.

Nice work Arthur idk if it will help at all but it certainly can't hurt our bid.
Also I don't like the prick but he is a beast of a player.

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry about any outside(bullshit)noise at all i dont, literally cglf.

Nice work Arthur idk if it will help at all but it certainly can't hurtour bid.
Also I don't like the prick but he is a beast of a player.
I think its its great Arthur offering incentives to help us try and land some big fish.
Ive often thought if we could be smart like what Roosters do (like Cronks Harvard tuition) then great.
I just think the NRL wont do us any favours and its just like Buzz and all the other flops to try an hinder our efforts through media influence. Would think it best to keep quiet until deals are done. Anyways what would I know