The Bunker WTF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
the Souths no try, the video ref stated no touch from Souths so lets move on to grounding....grounding good (thank f#ck there was an obstruction)

I was going off here at home when they said not touched by Souths what do these guys look at!?!? every commentator and anyone watching the game could clearly see it was touched by Souths!! who was the C#nt in the bunker?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
the Souths no try, the video ref stated no touch from Souths so lets move on to grounding....grounding good (thank f#ck there was an obstruction)

I was going off here at home when they said not touched by Souths what do these guys look at!?!? every commentator and anyone watching the game could clearly see it was touched by Souths!! who was the C#nt in the bunker?
Patten the cock-eyed dud. And two other duds

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i thought Jmoz second try had a strip from tolman.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
agree mate I was livid
so much for swift decision they were looking for anything to give a souths try but luckily we got the correct call and Russell Crowe's can eat a shit sandwich

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can't believe it even need to be reviewed, such an obvious obstruction. How the officials on the field missed that is a mystery.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't believe it even need to be reviewed, such an obvious obstruction. How the officials on the field missed that is a mystery.
Over the last few years I've gotten the impression that any defender hitting the turf off the ball pretty much gets treated as a possible obstruction by the refs and sent to the video/bunker. Amazing they missed Mbye getting knocked over, maybe it counts as evidence towards the theory that the refs weren't looking for indiscretions by Souths.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But if it does go to the bunker why don't they check for obstruction first??

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not only that but I am sure when the ball was scooped backwards it landed on the daedball line NOT in the field of play. They didn't even check that

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the refs had a good game today. Got big calls right. No pleasing some people.

We even got a good chunk of the 50/50 calls.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Eh? Ease up on Patten mate.

Bernard Sutton was the Senior Bunker Adjudicator for this game.

Gerard Suttons older brother.
Never! Patten is one of them now so got no respect for him

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why did it take so goddamn long for them to call a try

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was at the game today the bunker killed the buzz they were just way too slow with their decisions.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I saw it happen live, apart that it was obvious that the Souths player knocked the ball forward and into touch, I got the impression that the other Souths player who knocked the ball back into the in goal area was already over the dead ball line when he made contact.

But I dont want to whinge too much, they paid all pf our eight tries. :grinning:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought the bunker dudes and the refs were trying to get souffs back in the game in the second. Every 5 minutes a penalty was blown so souffs can gain field advantage.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It was plain as day that the Souths player knocked the ball dead, the dogs got no where near it yet the bunker has one look and say no touch from Souths and the ball knocked dead by the dogs!!!!

Even the commentators flipped out saying how could that miss that

Round Of A-Paws

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did anybody catch Vossy and Gaz's reaction on one particularly penalty we received? It was the one where a Souths' player had his foot in the ruck and accidentally kicked the ball.
Gaz: "Oh, the Rabbitohs can't take a trick!"... Talking as if it wasn't a penalty and that we were getting the rub-of-the-green.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I don't even think they needed to go that far, should have stopped at the obstruction

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also to add when they sent certain tries upstairs they reviewed them for alittle too long hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.