The Bulldogs mystery coach (RLW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
[phone rings]
TG: todd greenberg, bulldogs ceo, turning the team around off the field and eventually on the field. can i help you?
SF: shane flanagan here mate
TG: who?
SF: ah bugger it [hangs up]

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gotta be between John Cartwright, Brian Smith and Des Hasler. Hasler only because Manly only gave him a 1 year extension.

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think the Dogs next coach will be the one and only Reg Reagan
(not a current coach, but what else has he got to do these days)

[video=youtube;W7nraMHsG8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7nraMHsG8c[/video]

View attachment 19381

smpd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JT is telling anyone who'll listen that he wants the gig [so hardly a mystery]. First grade coaching experience at 2 [or is it 3] clubs.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
We should do all we can and pay whatever to get Craig bellamy. Look what he has done with some fringe first graders at Melbourne - he is a super coach.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
[phone rings]
TG: todd greenberg, bulldogs ceo, turning the team around off the field and eventually on the field. can i help you?
SF: shane flanagan here mate
TG: who?
SF: ah bugger it [hangs up]
:roflol: :thumb:

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree Bellamy is a super coach at the Storm, but he showed very little in the State Of Origin Series. I wonder if key players like Slater, Smith, Cronk etc were not at the storm, what would bellamy's stats really look like.
However in saying that, it be good to see Bellamy at the Dogs, that is if he ever leaves the storm of course.
We should do all we can and pay whatever to get Craig bellamy. Look what he has done with some fringe first graders at Melbourne - he is a super coach.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bellamy would probably have had origin success if he were a fulltime origin coach

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Would have to be from a dud team, Flanagan for sure - No Thanks btw

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling Ricky Stuart might still slip under the radar and end up here but Im sure Dymock has won the fans so far.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Des Hassler and this is old news.... I told Dalger about it on a PM about 6 weeks ago....

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Des Hassler and this is old news.... I told Dalger about it on a PM about 6 weeks ago....
hang on...Hasler has applied for the Bulldogs job?

wow...if Stuart doesn't want to give up origin, Hasler has to be the first choice, if he indeed has applied.....

I love Dymock, but surely they don't want to make the same mistake as last time, when they passed on Bennent, and gave the job to Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.