The Bulldogs in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
This has to be the backline for 2016 for us to go anywhere (I'm gonna get shot for this but anyways)
1. Brad abbey
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. lafai (unless anyone can think of an alternative)
5. Rona
Halves
6. Reynolds/Mbye
7. Chislom

Forwards (starting)
8. Tolman
9. Liccha(well cooks gone we have no other choice)
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Lane
13. Eastwood

Interchange
14. Klemmer
15. Kas
16. Browne
17. Fulalo
looks ok. but abbey and chisolm are untried in nrl so may not provide instant success. and graham/tolman shouldnt be starting together imo.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree with this team but i would start klemmer instead of tolman

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This has to be the backline for 2016 for us to go anywhere (I'm gonna get shot for this but anyways)
1. Brad abbey
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
5. Rona
Halves
6. Reynolds/Mbye
7. Chislom

Forwards (starting)
8. Tolman
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Lane
13. Eastwood

Interchange
14. Klemmer
15. Kas
16. Browne
17. Fulalo
I agree with this team but would start klemmer instead of tolman , tolman can play the graham role of 2012

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
How old is Michael Morgan? Is he ready for FG?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Brad abbey
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
5. Rona
Halves
6. Reynolds/Mbye
7. Chislom

Forwards (starting)
8. Tolman
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Lane
13. Eastwood

Interchange
14. Klemmer
15. Kas
16. Browne
17. Fulalo
No T-Rex? If he is fit, and playing for a contract, I wouldn't leave him out of the team. Wing could be his spot.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would like to see the club stamp down there authority and strip back the coaching staff.

Leave Hasler & Dymock only and bring in a Michael Hagan or the likes to join the coaching staff.

piss off egan, cleal and the likes and bring in Mulholland.

If Des is letting go of good players for reasons only he knows, the club should let go of coaching staff for the obvious reasons
Agree 100%. Mulholland is the best talent scout in the country by a mile. I know Hasler has his dick firmly inserted in Cleal's anus, but it's time to pull out and move forward, starting with Egan and Cleal being shown the door.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree 100%. Mulholland is the best talent scout in the country by a mile. I know Hasler has his dick firmly inserted in Cleal's anus, but it's time to pull out and move forward, starting with Egan and Cleal being shown the door.
I'm pretty sure Mulholland has joined the Raiders after leaving St George. But the jobs for the Manly boys needs to stop and Egan, Cleal and Orford need to move on.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the only players to make this entire article a Mbye (for missed tackles) and Pritchard (try assists) who has gone. No site of our suppposedly underrated player of the year tackling bag -http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2015-statistics-the-season-that-was-by-the-numbers/story-fni3g0bn-1227567032921

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Most other clubs making some decent signings, and we make none significant.

We are short in terms of depth and around Origin time, if we add in an injury in the backs we are in trouble.

I see us finishing about 8th to 10th the way we are going/recruiting.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Peter Mulholland & John Ackland combination would be superb!

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only players to make this entire article a Mbye (for missed tackles) and Pritchard (try assists) who has gone. No site of our suppposedly underrated player of the year tackling bag -http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2015-statistics-the-season-that-was-by-the-numbers/story-fni3g0bn-1227567032921
given the amount of injuries and suspensions we had this season I'm not surprised we didn't have more in there for good and bad reasons,

Was Perret the only one not to miss a game this year? I can't remember anyone else

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Most other clubs making some decent signings, and we make none significant.

We are short in terms of depth and around Origin time, if we add in an injury in the backs we are in trouble.

I see us finishing about 8th to 10th the way we are going/recruiting.
We can recruit anyone we want but if we continue with the same pathetic game plan we won't go anywhere anyway.
On paper we have a team that probably 10 other teams would be envious of. It's the way that we are made to play that is the problem

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I cannot believe the amount of misplaced love for cook in this thread. He is nothing more than a nsw cup player who had a golden patch. Remember Lafais patch last year? That lasted long didn't it. Soon enough things even themselves out. Cook is no saviour and probably won't play FG at Souths.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cannot believe the amount of misplaced love for cook in this thread. He is nothing more than a nsw cup player who had a golden patch. Remember Lafais patch last year? That lasted long didn't it. Soon enough things even themselves out. Cook is no saviour and probably won't play FG at Souths.
Why won't he play first grade? All they have is McInnes who is average and Paul carter who is a very very average rake. I am guessing McInnes and cook will rotate and carter will slide into second row

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Why won't he play first grade? All they have is McInnes who is average and Paul carter who is a very very average rake. I am guessing McInnes and cook will rotate and carter will slide into second row
Because cook himself is also very average.

Status
Not open for further replies.