THE AXE DRAWS NEARER AS HASLER’S BOYS LOSE AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL News Round-Up: Hasler's problems grow bigger after another Bulldogs loss
Rippa Staff in League 7 Aug 2017

The future of Bulldogs coach Des Hasler became even more under threat as the Bulldogs slumped to their 10th loss from their last 11 games.

The wet conditions played havoc with the Bulldogs attack seeing them commit five handling errors in the opening 20 minutes which put pressure on their defence. The Eels clearly handled the conditions much better as they ran away with the game to finish 20-4 winners.

Whilst the Bulldogs lifted their game greatly in the second half, holding the Eels to just two penalty goals, the damage had been done as they went into the sheds at halftime down 16-0. Captain James Graham admitted that the team was down on confidence stemming from the recent performances.

“It’s never good when you’re losing games. It does knock you around a bit in terms of your confidence in your own ability and as a group but I don’t know if it’s a combination of things or just down to confidence, I just don’t know” Graham said.

Hasler did sign a contract extension earlier this year however that may not hold much water should the Bulldogs continue to produce the poor quality of football they have delivered for most of the season.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think that the media has now made this as a template and is stored away before printing every week.
Easy job....change from "Lost 10 from 11" to "Lost 11 from 12"....
The rest like "The future of Bulldogs coach Des Hasler became even more under threat as the Bulldogs slumped to their" is a permanent template.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If this were a public execution I would have gone home about 12 months ago when these articles first started appearing.

The axeman must be getting sore arms holding that axe all of this time...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm seeing a reaosn why I've never heard of rippa.com.au before.

If I could find the Sack Des Megathread this would be moved there.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm seeing a reaosn why I've never heard of rippa.com.au before.

If I could find the Sack Des Megathread this would be moved there.
Hahaha... I've also never heard of it, it must be new, and one of the first thing they report on is Des! Everyone is jumping on the sack Des bandwagon!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck I hate the internet. Every stupid **** rash thinks they are a fucking reporter.

Go get laid you geek motherfuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.