The 'Attn Superthread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what happened to steve michaels??
He let in about 4 tries in by himself against Souths just letting Champion and Sutton etc walk over the line untouched.

He was a good player before his injury last year but this year he's been quite average and his defence, once the best aspect of his game. is now very suspect.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yay hes finally going to earn his 500K :p

I might as well embrace that on this forum.

Anyways very good team, hopefully Issy has worked on playing in the centres. Im sure he'll have some help out there anyways. Just glad Yow Yeh wasnt dropped.

McGuire and Setu will probably drop off the bench, unless Glenn needs another week to rest. Ditto with Clinton.
This is a very strong team tbh

4 superstars in the backs, add 2 very good young wingers and a SOO halfback.
1. Karmichael Hunt
3. Israel Folau
4. Justin Hodges
6. Darren Lockyer (c)

Corey Parker is on fire, he has been brilliant this year. Having tunza there adds some much needed stability and defence. Taylor is on fire, and Thaiday is a gun on his day. Only place you are let down in the forwards is your hooker, although the boy can tackle.

10. David Taylor
11. Tonie Carroll
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

And there are a few dangerous players on the bench.

If Brisbane can re-capture there early season form they will be very hard to beat.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos backline looks lethal on paper...

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
They are a very strong team and are probably the only team that scare me

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are a very strong team and are probably the only team that scare me
So the Dragons, Titans, Eels don't? Considering the Broncos have only JUST started winning, and lost by 40 points for a weeks in a row.

You're not for real are you? You really need a brain

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Happy with that team, Clinton will have to come in for Setu though, will need another front rower. Glad to see Izzy in the centres, he needs to be developed there.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not after g.as, Might have to settle with cat 1s again

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That looks a very strong team.

Surprised to see Clinton not on the bench though.

As for Micheals, he was picked in the QLD extended squad for some reason, he hasn't looked the same guy we saw in 2007.

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
Lol at Yow Yeh, What a name.

Broncos will definitely start playing better but wont win the Premiership IMO.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Shut up, Moe.

Good to see he's playing where he belongs. I hope Ivan Cognac keeps him there and doesn't use him as a useless winger.
x1000, Dudz0 Micheals should of been dropped way before he did he was hopeless and ****ing the team up big time in attack and defence. Folau should of been centre from the start, him and hodges on two sides of the field give more attacking options than all our star players being on the right side, I like it like this and Yow Yeh doesn't deserve to be dropped.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
x1000, Dudz0 Micheals should of been dropped way before he did he was hopeless and ****ing the team up big time in attack and defence. Folau should of been centre from the start, him and hodges on two sides of the field give more attacking options than all our star players being on the right side, I like it like this and Yow Yeh doesn't deserve to be dropped.
Yow Yeh had a stunning game last week. Dragqueens, for some reason, targeted him all night and he didn't muck up once. He was my MOTM, not Taylor.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
well a lot of people will be fasting that day... the people i know were planning to come to the game but when i told them it is going to sunday arvo... they decided to not go since it will be quite hard for them

Status
Not open for further replies.