Opinion That was discussing

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a football manager!! The Shane Richardson type someone who can put players in line for the off field shit. Be a strength in negotiations etc
Barrett can’t be expected to do both roles.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ALLAN has been some disappointing as he came with some much promise. His game today was half-hearted.
Left his wing so many times, even when their was no overlap. Almost seemed he did not want to make many tackles.. no idea what to do with him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
ALLAN has been some disappointing as he came with some much promise. His game today was half-hearted.
Left his wing so many times, even when their was no overlap. Almost seemed he did not want to make many tackles.. no idea what to do with him.
He looks like he thinks Dragons should pick him rather than Hoppa!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What was Corey Allen discussing? Was it on the field or after the game?

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nick meany can’t wait to get the hell out there he is the only winner and reimis smith smartest moove if I was burton and ado car I will back flip

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And what was That’s opinion on the matter?

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Meaney will be playing NSW cup next year unless there are injuries
Mate if reimis Smith is starting nick meany will be.Bellamy will get the best out of him. Meany would b better of to play nsw cup then play for a shit team like ours anyway.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was a bit disappointed with how TB basically put all the blame for yesterday’s game on the covid lot. Yes I agree it cost us but so did his selections. I knew we were going to get slaughtered when I saw the team list. What coach in his right mind selects 3 debutants along with Doorey and Topine (who have only played a hand full of first grade games) when he could have selected Ogden, Atoni and Lewis who are great defenders and have more experience! He was just as much to blame as the Covid lot!

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was a bit disappointed with how TB basically put all the blame for yesterday’s game on the covid lot. Yes I agree it cost us but so did his selections. I knew we were going to get slaughtered when I saw the team list. What coach in his right mind selects 3 debutants along with Doorey and Topine (who have only played a hand full of first grade games) when he could have selected Ogden, Atoni and Lewis who are great defenders and have more experience! He was just as much to blame as the Covid lot!
He always comes up this excuses. He did the blame game at Manly.