Thank the Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
lets not let our disappointment make us forget tonight was the last game for Frank tonight.....thanks for your time here mate, we'll miss ya and your gonna leave a massive hole in our team

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks Frank, you deserved better. He is one of the only players who gives a shite about the team and puts in effort. And in return we move him on and keep she rex.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thanks Frank, you deserved better. He is one of the only players who gives a shite about the team and puts in effort. And in return we move him on and keep she rex.
Love ya Frank. All the best big fella. We will miss you more then we know.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Frank, you truly deserved to go out a winner and had alot more to offer. You're departure is premature and your leadership, class , skill and work rate will be missed.

Best of luck in the superleague and if it doesn't work out, please come back to Belmore asap

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank was and always will be a Bulldog. He showed this year the worth he brings to the team. There were a number of games where we were out of ideas and out on our feet but he always kept charging.

Frankie. You're one of the proudest players to ever wear our Jersey. I hope you come back and are involved with the club in some capacity moving forward. Thanks for the memories and wish we could have sent you away with a premiership ring!

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Frank, even loved you when you were playing at Penrith.

You were a world beater with the passion and determination you displayed no matter what jumper you had on.
That was your overwhelming committment to the task that was required from a player of your calibre.
Team mates and all fans alike will miss you on our paddocks but when you run out over there we will be watching
with pride.

Thanks for the memories and do us proud Frank.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
all i have to say is I am sorry Frank.

the shit coach of our team should have been gone rather you or our former Captain..

Loved your passion, your game, your smile, your every thing.

Thanks for all memories.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was easily our best tonight AGAIN. Sad to see you go tank but you will not be forgotten as a champion of our club on and off the field. All the best big fella

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He didn't deserve that type of outing for his last game, our team and coaching staff should hang their heads in shame as it was so bad even our loyal fans who trekked it started to leave before half time. I stayed until the buzzer went then left shortly after but Frank deserved much better, the fans put in but the club didn't...

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
all i have to say is I am sorry Frank.

the shit coach of our team should have been gone rather you or our former Captain..

Loved your passion, your game, your smile, your every thing.

Thanks for all memories.
I agree. We should've kept Ennis and focused on running cook instead!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He will be sorely missed by me :(. I am now an adopted Hull FC fan. Will watch you closely Tank. Give em hell!

man bear pig

Waterboy
Reaction score
Champion hope to c him back at the club in the future after his time in England is up

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He didn't deserve that type of outing for his last game, our team and coaching staff should hang their heads in shame as it was so bad even our loyal fans who trekked it started to leave before half time. I stayed until the buzzer went then left shortly after but Frank deserved much better, the fans put in but the club didn't...
Really we were one try each at half time why would loyal fans leave? , if they know the bulldogs they know to expect the unexpected.
I know it's a cop out to blame the Ref but that evan's try screwed with their minds and then the try from a forward pass in the next set was the icing on the cake.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
for his time at the bulldogs big frank has delivered time and again, he has been a great player and great club man for the bulldogs, and will be missed next season
good luck in superleague frank

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really we were one try each at half time why would loyal fans leave? , if they know the bulldogs they know to expect the unexpected.
I know it's a cop out to blame the Ref but that evan's try screwed with their minds and then the try from a forward pass in the next set was the icing on the cake.
Meant full time my bad

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frank was our inspiration. We could rely on him to lift when things were looking bleak. He is everything we wanted from T-Rex and never got. His ability to break the line and his passing skills were superb. There is a massive gap in our team with his leaving.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Frank deserved better than the shit he took, be it from management and his team mates. If all of our players had his balls and will to win, we'd still be in it.

You could clearly see he was playing busted but he was still the best on field.

You deserved much better, Frank. God bless you and your family. I hope you have all the success in the world. Please come back one day. True Bulldog. Love and respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.