Tevita Pangai Junior reveals grim reality of NRL exit

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably why he’s having pot shots. Would have hoped everyone was upset and tried to convince him to stay.
Yeah seems like he wants all the attention, by doing a hero play but not willing to do the hard stuff. Also hope he gets the help he needs when he realises what he through away

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah seems like he wants all the attention, by doing a hero play but not willing to do the hard stuff. Also hope he gets the help he needs when he realises what he through away
Yep. Think Wayne might be the obvious one to throw out a lifeline.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can say he cost us a player of massive proportions,
I'll let you use your imaginations, sorry boys :nomouth:
Yes I know what you mean but you need to ask why did he do that? He was in his mind helping a friend? But what worried him to want to warn a friend? That’s what we need to ask?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which player’s lost respect for him? That sounds like rubbish Kaz
I doubt the players who constantly work hard and perform consistently at a high level,respect the opposite of that. TPJ is and always has been a waste of talent. Maybe a couple of years of getting punched in the head is what he needs,To wake up to himself.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes I know what you mean but you need to ask why did he do that? He was in his mind helping a friend? But what worried him to want to warn a friend? That’s what we need to ask?
Got any answers?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt the players who constantly work hard and perform consistently at a high level,respect the opposite of that. TPJ is and always has been a waste of talent. Maybe a couple of years of getting punched in the head is what he needs,To wake up to himself.
I was replying to Kaz talking about Bennett lost respect of the Broncos playing group because he cheated on his wife. I’ve never heard this before and it sounded like a made up story by a Broncos supporter lol

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was replying to Kaz talking about Bennett lost respect of the Broncos playing group because he cheated on his wife. I’ve never heard this before and it sounded like a made up story by a Broncos supporter lol
My bad. That does sound like speculation/rumour to me too

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have become an expert on the Broncos, just like I have with the Dogs.