Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This but is wrong.
Jews aren’t native to Europe.
You can be a native of a said land and chose to follow a religion not from your lands, these european jews who come to do these illegal acts to a land that isn’t there’s know what they are…

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah great idea. Think Ill continue making contributions to a productive australian society instead thanks
Has there been a knock at your door, offering the return of your so-called contributions from said productive australian(sic) society?
It would not surprise me one bit that said contributions are nothing more than self-serving actions within a closed self-serving community.
Go volunteer to pack aid supplies for Palestine emergency relief, then get back to me about selfless actions.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can be a native of a said land and chose to follow a religion not from your lands, these european jews who come to do these illegal acts to a land that isn’t there’s know what they are…
You talking about the Khazars AKA fake Jews?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“Attacks on the Gaza Strip will be carried out powerfully and widely, even at the cost of harming Israeli hostages who are in captivity in Gaza.”

This along with hospitals and ambulances that have been destroyed.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This has happened before. They are not going to starve the people in front of the world. If they can get through the bombing, there's light at the end of this tunnel.

Stay strong bro.
Israel’s Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, said his nation was imposing a “complete siege” of the Gaza Strip on Monday afternoon, local time.

“I have ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel. Everything is closed,” Mr Gallant said.

“We are fighting human animals and we are acting accordingly.”
81 something children 60 women already dead,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Israel’s Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, said his nation was imposing a “complete siege” of the Gaza Strip on Monday afternoon, local time.

“I have ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel. Everything is closed,” Mr Gallant said.

Can't believe I'm saying this while I'm alive but I hope Iran teaches these ***** a lesson. Was hoping Putin would be the man but he is just another bitch mouse playing a role.

Enough is enough. This evil needs to be wiped off the face of the earth, the whole world will be a better place.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You talking about the Khazars AKA fake Jews?
Well yes and no Uleh.
Firstly, yes.
Khazars are fake Jews. They usurped the biblical Jews and stole their identity. This alone shows it.
But also imagine that’s wrong, or not all Jews are khazars larping, Jews are meant to be Hebrew form the Middle East, that roamed Europe getting kicked out every time they acted up and now they want to go home.
The issue is you haven’t been home for a long time and the Palestinians (who themselves aren’t native to Palestine/Israel) have lived there in their absence, so the moral dilemma is are you allowed to kick peope out that made homes an have lived there a couo of hundred years ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
They aren’t European. They came to Israel by europe but they also ‘invaded’ Europe. They are a middle eastern Semitic race and biologically linked to Arabs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well yes and no Uleh.
Firstly, yes.
Khazars are fake Jews. They usurped the biblical Jews and stole their identity. This alone shows it.
But also imagine that’s wrong, or not all Jews are khazars larping, Jews are meant to be Hebrew form the Middle East, that roamed Europe getting kicked out every time they acted up and now they want to go home.
The issue is you haven’t been home for a long time and the Palestinians (who themselves aren’t native to Palestine/Israel) have lived there in their absence, so the moral dilemma is are you allowed to kick peope out that made homes an have lived there a couo of hundred years ?
No, the main issue is that Jews do not like non-jews.

Everyone goes on about the Quran but have a read of the Jewish Talmud. That will tell you everything. But the MSM doesn't want you to know about their talmud because their own book will be called "anti-semetic".

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Wow-is this just until the hostages are released?
Is that the point of it?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow-is this just until the hostages are released?
Is that the point of it?
No bro, they want an excuse to wipe out Gaza, more and more people will see what type of evil these ***** are. Gaza is not the end of it, just the begining.

Even if they get released they will gag the media to let them finally finish the demolition job.

PS I mentioned that Israel will do some evil shit when Russia got involved with Ukraine. The jew cowards didn't want Russia involved. Hope it backfires on them.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No, the main issue is that Jews do not like non-jews.

Everyone goes on about the Quran but have a read of the Jewish Talmud. That will tell you everything. But the MSM doesn't want you to know about their talmud because their own book will be called "anti-semetic".
Yes but I’m talking about Nano repeatedly saying Jews are European. That isn’t true.
I agree with what you said. In the Talmud they say Jesus boils in hot excrement and another part semen.
Pointing it out before the war we are seeing makes me ‘anti semiotic’ apparently.
We are only allowed to talk about it in times of conflict it seems but this has been a concern of mine for years. They use Christian’s as their ‘useful idiots’ and even one of the presidents of Israel was caught on hot mic saying as such a few years back.
Makes me wonder why Christian’s innately side with Jews.
The worst term is ‘Judeo-Christian values’ they just hijacked that

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Hamas threatening live execution of hostages.

Hamas also conducts abductions, torture and extra-judicial killings of their own people.

Hamas is known to deliberately put Palestinian civilians danger in order to use their death and injuries to promote their hateful and violent ideology.

Who here still thinks they are not a terrorists ffs?

I'm not defending Israel but to try and say Hamas are not terrorists shows you have nfi.

Status
Not open for further replies.