News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The media is trying to make it so black and white and people are eating it up, media hate towards nations in the Middle East will never change.

Just watched an interviewing with a human rights activist from Armenia speaking some truth that Israel is also to blame and can’t be let off.
This is why I get most of my news from BBC now days. It's the least bias news source I could find. They were the ones that called the Ukrainian counter-offensive a failure when Zelensky was claiming it a success. They are also reporting both sides of the Israel/Palestine conflict including the mass civilian casualties from the Israeli bombings.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reports are now coming out that Iranian intelligence helped Hamas plan the attack. There's also reports that many of the Dead in Israel are American.

America has started sending extra carriers and planes to the area. Looks like some here were possibly right. We may be looking at Israel vs Iran, potentially with the help of the US.

Protests have started kicking off in many countries with both sides protesting which will inevitably lead to clashes.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The death toll from the conflict between Israel and Gaza has passed 1100 as Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu warns of “mighty vengeance.
So a bunch of innocent kids and women are going to get blown to shit in indiscriminate missile attacks?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The bigger war will be the war of words on twitter, when a celebrities decide they need their say" and every news article on that will be the focus..
Jamie Lee Curtis swiftly deletes Israel post after fans call her out
The Oscar winning actress has been forced to remove a pro-Israel post after fans called her out on an embarrassing oversight.
And here we go

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The death toll from the conflict between Israel and Gaza has passed 1100 as Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu warns of “mighty vengeance.
So a bunch of innocent kids and women are going to get blown to shit in indiscriminate missile attacks?
I wouldn’t want to fuck with Israel no matter what your opinion is on them they are well armed. I know the history but picking the wrong way to fight.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t want to fuck with Israel no matter what your opinion is on them they are well armed. I know the history but picking the wrong way to fight.
Yup just going to be a blood bath with a lot of innocent people killed, which honestly most of us will forget about in a few weeks when a news article pops up about the excessive price of biscuits or some shit

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yep Biden to Blame for this attack. They probably wanted it to happened, they turned the news away from all the bad headlines. And more war for more funnelling money. 2 wars already and probably Iran and Taiwan. AndHamas using us weapons they left over in Afghanistan
Again. The US didn't pay Iran. Or Syria. Or any of them. The US basically stole their money, then gave it back to release US prisoners. But they didn't just give it back. They put it in an account that US could monitor, and ensure it's only used for humanitarian purposes.

Also, not a cent has been used yet

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is how I see this conflict.

Israel is the kennel. It’s supposed to be run and defended by the iron dome (The supermod). Unfortunately, with all the assets and intelligences somehow habibs are still able to make dupe accounts and breach the wall via paragliding in. You may try to take away the rights and freedoms of the poor innocents but forever they will come back and infiltrate and hammer it with force and pure torque.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again. The US didn't pay Iran. Or Syria. Or any of them. The US basically stole their money, then gave it back to release US prisoners. But they didn't just give it back. They put it in an account that US could monitor, and ensure it's only used for humanitarian purposes.

Also, not a cent has been used yet

Us helped Iran end of story no deflecting. Biden admin blood in their hands, war lingering fools.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Hamas is killing civilians with American weapons lol they are guilty, fuck the dems and rinos they want this war

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Don't you just gotta love how some would rather not focus on the human tragedy unfolding but are most interested in trying to use every incident to further their own conspiracies.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always think the concept of Good Vs Evil is naive. There's definitely situations where one side is more evil than the other. But it's generally not one righteous versus one evil. It's usually two sides doing whatever they can to win. Including acts of evil.

Just look at the Ukraine war. Recent investigations have found that Russia have committed war crimes including mass rapes, wide spread kidnapping of Ukrainian children, torture and slaughter of civilians. Targeting civilian infrastructure. But there's also evidence of Ukraine capturing, torturing and killing unarmed Russian soldiers.

Or we just look at the West. Every war the West has been involved in:

- WW1 = Agent Orange
- WW2 = Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Vietnam = Napalm

The list goes on.

There's often a more righteous side, or less evil side. But there's usually not a "good" side.

And religion certainly doesn't help it. Look through the history of almost every religion and you'll see atrocities carried out by the religious.
"WW1 = Agent Orange"
Just a correction, Mustard and chlorine gas in WW1, Agent Orange was in Vietnam and was used as a defoliant but turned out years later to cause problems, but I can see where you are heading.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know how bad it is, but do you think that Palestine have done any favors to themselves here? What has happened? They've killed hundreds of Israelis. How have they benefited from this?
Gaza is an open air prison. Nothing goes in or out without israel approving it. They have been denied medical support countless times, children have been killed countless times. Water and electricity are turned off to Gaza for hours a day.

Like I said, I don't agree with what hamas are doing, but why can't Israel just leave them be?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It is hard to not have bias based on our history, I don't think my bias will ever change nor will I want it to change until they either leave, hand back what was taken and accept guilt on a world stage for war crimes/the true nature of their Zionist agendas (the western world at least deserves the truth from both sides not just one side that is always painted as the bad guy)
And hate begets hate. And we end up revisiting this sorry state of affairs over and over. No one ever wins.

As for being painted as the bad guy - >75% of the UN reckon Palestine should have an independent state. Majority of Israelis in opinion polls reckon the same. Majority of people I know who aren't checking their own ass out with conspiracies reckon the same. Yet we have the same conservatives arguing against it and when it comes to Hamas and Israel, they run the show. Which is interesting, half the people here who push that Israel must pay are conservatives. Go figure.

Regardless. Killing 200+ dancers at a rave - no matter what the broader circumstances - makes you a bad guy.

The whole thing is a shit show.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
UN members ‘hold primary responsibility’ for violence: Rights groups
The “UN Member States hold primary responsibility for the violence in Palestine through their inaction and complicity in Israel’s systematic and widespread violations,” three Palestinian human rights organisations have said in an open letter to members of the UN Security Council (UNSC).
The Palestine-based organisations – Al-Haq, Al-Mezan Centre for Human Rights and the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights – called on UN member states to address the “root causes and protect the Palestinian people from Israeli attacks”.
The groups sent the letter as the 15 members of the UNSC held emergency consultations in New York on Sunday afternoon.
“The past two years have been marked as the bloodiest of Israeli violence since the second Intifada,” the letter said.
It described the land, air and maritime closures imposed on Palestinians in Gaza as “measures of collective punishment, in violation of international law”.
“Israel has carried out at least seven massive military offensives since 2008, which have rendered the Gaza Strip uninhabitable,” the letter added.
The Al-Mezan Centre for Human Rights and the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights are civil organisations based in the Gaza Strip while Al-Haq has its headquarters in Ramallah in the West Bank.

And that includes us.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
I'm curious to know if most of the Sunni Muslims here like Iran? Support Iran? Support Hezbollah? Support Assad?

Not being a smartass just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.