News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
One of The worlds most sophisticated, armed, funded, military and a spy agency couldnt stop people from coming in?
Did they let it happen? Hmmmm
Typical conspirator.
You lot argue the same for how 9/11 happened and your only answer (with no evidence) is that it was ‘allowed to happen’ - it was ‘an inside job’. Yep, the US Government and Mossad organised it (and/or allowed it) and their first attempt in 1993 failed. Yet not one whistleblower to validate your theories. Hmmmm.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Also,
They better not fugg with Lebanon or I WILL be there to lead an army resistance. No matter what it takes. @steeliz and @Doogie will get their wish of me going to the land of heaven.
I will be the John Connor of Lebanon.
But who will defend Breakfast Point?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Typical conspirator.
You lot argue the same for how 9/11 happened and your only answer (with no evidence) is that it was ‘allowed to happen’ - it was ‘an inside job’. Yep, the US Government and Mossad organised it (and/or allowed it) and their first attempt in 1993 failed. Yet not one whistleblower to validate your theories. Hmmmm.
Focus

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
On what? It’s the same old argument - JFK etc.
‘Government did it on purpose because they have a bigger agenda’. One small issue: there’s no evidence.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Is it really that hard for the Palestinians to leave them be? Do they not know that Israel will retaliate - and HARD. So far 700 Israelis have been killed. Wait until we see the final tally of the Palestinians that die as a result of this.

Also, those dickheads in Lakemba who went out in the street to celebrate this attack are just as stupid. You have no idea how many of your own people are going to die now when Israel attacks you back. Again and again.

Idiots. Absolutely idiots.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it really that hard for the Palestinians to leave them be? Do they not know that Israel will retaliate - and HARD. So far 700 Israelis have been killed. Wait until we see the final tally of the Palestinians that die as a result of this.

Also, those dickheads in Lakemba who went out in the street to celebrate this attack are just as stupid. You have no idea how many of your own people are going to die now when Israel attacks you back. Again and again.

Idiots. Absolutely idiots.
Is it hard for Israel to leave them be? You obviously don't know what goes on in the Gaza strip or West bank. I'm in no means defending the actions, but to say Palestinians should leave them be is completely out of order.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Is it hard for Israel to leave them be? You obviously don't know what goes on in the Gaza strip or West bank. I'm in no means defending the actions, but to say Palestinians should leave them be is completely out of order.
I know how bad it is, but do you think that Palestine have done any favors to themselves here? What has happened? They've killed hundreds of Israelis. How have they benefited from this?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Both sides are monkeys. It’s insane this part of the world has any sway. Can’t stand either of them

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your families experience but my point doesn't change.

The truth is what it is (going back to your original point). You don't need to embellish it. It just becomes propaganda to justify some of the poor shit both sides are up to.
It is hard to not have bias based on our history, I don't think my bias will ever change nor will I want it to change until they either leave, hand back what was taken and accept guilt on a world stage for war crimes/the true nature of their Zionist agendas (the western world at least deserves the truth from both sides not just one side that is always painted as the bad guy)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know how bad it is, but do you think that Palestine have done any favors to themselves here? What has happened? They've killed hundreds of Israelis. How have they benefited from this?
For some in that part of the world, they feel and know that death is better than their open-air prison and racists oppressors sadly...

More than 1.8 million people live in an area of 365 square kilometres of controlled and bordered off land if any people didn't know dense it is there.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The bigger war will be the war of words on twitter, when a celebrities decide they need their say" and every news article on that will be the focus..
The new Ukraine it seems lol, like my old man said Americas favourite jew is under attack and it is a great time to let their second favourite jew know they don't want them anymore lmao

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The sooner people ditch ALL RELIGIONS the better.
World would be so much better for it.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The media is trying to make it so black and white and people are eating it up, media hate towards nations in the Middle East will never change.

Just watched an interviewing with a human rights activist from Armenia speaking some truth that Israel is also to blame and can’t be let off.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you stick with your allies or fuck off back to the middle east.so the idiots in Lakemba celebrating piss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.