Terrible reffing

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You sure you're reading that right or is this a dead set G up?

"If the momentum of the player in possession carries him into the opponents in goal area (Penisinis Body over the try line), it will NOT be a double movement if the ball would have finished over the goal line REGARDLESS of any SUBSEQUENT MOVEMENT of the ball or the arm carrying the ball"

No schooling?
Cool. Let's do an English lesson first:

"if the ball would have finished over the line"

What does that mean to you?

Edit: actually, scratch what I said. I think you may be right. My English is obviously not great. But it's my first language.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Whats the balls natural position by a ball carrier?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Edit: actually, scratch what I said. I think you may be right. My English is obviously not great. But it's my first language.
I am right but your right it is vague unless you do consider the balls natural position by a ball carrier which would be WITH the body.

Lol asshole getting me all worked up n shit like I need it after another rubbish Sunday arvo!!

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can’t blame the ref for TPJ’s crap today.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't need the ref's to lose...

Shit pack
Shit spine
Shit bench
Clueless coach
Coach is working with what he has got and it’s too early to write him off, but I’m as frustrated as you are with a number of his decisions and selections.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Coach is working with what he has got and it’s too early to write him off, but I’m as frustrated as you are with a number of his decisions and selections.
Not calling to sack him but FMD if he thinks Perham is a FG FB, he forces you to question his knowledge.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not calling to sack him but FMD if he thinks Perham is a FG FB, he forces you to question his knowledge.
Every time I look at our named FG side early in the week my fingers are cross his name isn’t there.

One of the most frustrating players I have watched in our colours in a very long time.

I would compare him to Tolman as an attacking threat.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Every time I look at our named FG side early in the week my fingers are cross his name isn’t there.

One of the most frustrating players I have watched in our colours in a very long time.

I would compare him to Tolman as an attacking threat.
That's why I've labelled him The Handbrake, he stops all momentum.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a bit more vague than everyone is making out. If the ball would have ended up in goals without movement then it's fine. If the ball would have ended up behind the line without him promoting it then it's a double movement.

I will need to watch it again to say for sure, but it looked like he pulled his arm over the line without his body moving. Which would make it a double movement. But as I said, would need to watch again because human memory is shit, especially mine.
As I see it.
Common sense sais try.
I think in recent years momentum gets you there (body in motion) its a try.
This year officiating has been if ball carrying arm makes contact with the ground then arm leaves the ground and the ball is again grounded then its a no try. Deemed double movement.
This was the case with this particular try so no try according to recent disallowed tries this year.
but as usual inconsistency from one game to the other with officials.
End of the day makes no difference, we are still shit and least of our worries.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If that was called a double movement and we scores that try it would be a meltdown. The first try I can agree on still clumsiness and it was early on cant blame the refs we just got pumped.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to laugh about all these posts about the refereeing week in week out. How about the side just sucks balls. Parramatta DOMINATED yesterday across the park. They win NO MATTER WHAT CALLS WENT THEIR WAY. So sick of gaslighting fans and hopium smokers that just can't see the elephant in the room.