WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Absolutely, good luck telling JWH he is starting from the bench though :tearsofjoy:
Reckon he does what he’s told after being banned for how long again?

Last season announced so he’s hardly going to hold them to any ransom as he’s done next season. Has no leverage .

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reckon he does what he’s told after being banned for how long again?

Last season announced so he’s hardly going to hold them to any ransom as he’s done next season. Has no leverage .
He'll still be spewing, I doubt robbo announces in front of the team, he will tell him privately

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolute rubbish. Anyone who thinks in this day and age players will take unders to play for a club is delusional.
I might believe that they'll take 50k under on a massive deal but there were reports Tedesco was going 300k a season under market value when he signed. I can't help but think it's absolute bullshit.

Reactions: 88

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A couple of suggestions on players to talk to about taking "unders" to play for a team more likely to win a premiership. Let's start with Josh Morris went to the Chooks on "unders" for a chance to win a premiership with his brother. Crichton was willing to take substantial "unders" to stay at Penrith, but they offered him way less than even he was willing to accept.

Do yourself a favour and ask the players, winning a premiership is their biggest goal. Often geography and staying close to family and friends comes second.

Always a Bulldog
I agree Turbo, there’s definitely players taking under’s to work at a successful club, be better placed geographically or stick by teammate’s, but, there’s generally a limit to that also before an offer is too good to refuse most players would accept

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I might believe that they'll take 50k under on a massive deal but there were reports Tedesco was going 300k a season under market value when he signed. I can't help but think it's absolute bullshit.
Only way is if Teddy gets made a partner at Yellow Brick (or similar) after retirement...and it will probably happen. They'll set him up for life after footy. That's probably how they do it lol

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know this is being regurgitated in this thread somewhere but if anyone has doubted the value in the May brothers (specifically Terrell and Taylan) they’re bonkers.

Against quality opposition:
Terrell 17 hit ups for 166m - 27 tackles
Taylan 14 runs for 157m - 18 tackles

Gustavo, get out that Fkn cheque book and sign them up.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know this is being regurgitated in this thread somewhere but if anyone has doubted the value in the May brothers (specifically Terrell and Taylan) they’re bonkers.

Against quality opposition:
Terrell 17 hit ups for 166m - 27 tackles
Taylan 14 runs for 157m - 18 tackles

Gustavo, get out that Fkn cheque book and sign them up.
Class acts the both of them and will only make us stronger. Hell even bring the other may in as the 17. Would be on par with the other utilities we have that offer little .p

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Class acts the both of them and will only make us stronger. Hell even bring the other may in as the 17. Would be on par with the other utilities we have that offer little .p
probably be like the turbo brothers.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of suggestions on players to talk to about taking "unders" to play for a team more likely to win a premiership. Let's start with Josh Morris went to the Chooks on "unders" for a chance to win a premiership with his brother. Crichton was willing to take substantial "unders" to stay at Penrith, but they offered him way less than even he was willing to accept.

Do yourself a favour and ask the players, winning a premiership is their biggest goal. Often geography and staying close to family and friends comes second.

Always a Bulldog
If you genuinely believe that Josh Morris went to the roosters for unders.. I have no more to say

Winning a premiership is one thing. Money talks - with a very loud and convincing voice.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you genuinely believe that Josh Morris went to the roosters for unders.. I have no more to say

Winning a premiership is one thing. Money talks - with a very loud and convincing voice.
Both Morris brothers were undervalued by us and other clubs after their stint with us. Shark also wanted to move Morris on for Xerri before his ban. Both Morris brothers ended up at Rooster on cheap deals.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't "believe" I know.

Always a Bulldog

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course you ‘know’ ... don’t let anyone convince you otherwise
There are things I don't know, things I know about and things I know, this is the latter.

Always a Bulldog

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Morris Bros move to Roosters was one of the very few truely legit “under’s” contracts the Roosters have produced - these boys had an opportunity to play together and win a comp in their twilight years, it was never about money…

I regret the club cutting them loose, when that happened and players like Pritchard, Kas and Klemmer moved on, we were on the road to sh!tsville without suitable replacements. Barba’s loss was our biggest in hindsight, that seemed to impact us severely.