WWOS MOLE Terrell May

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not happening imo. The bloke probably is deadass about the 3 brothers or he stays at Roosters. Manager probably pushing for this move to the Dogs but May seems dumb enough to stand by his unrealistic desire

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I see us getting 2 brothers over here in reality or if we’re serious enough about it… potentially all 3 if Tyrone is willing to play NSW Cup on a cut-price deal….But Terrell and Taylan are both still young, in the fair-dinkum dept, Taylan appears the most talented, Terrell though is exactly what we need right now. Be very interesting to see where they end up

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There's other forwards coming off contract then just Terrell May that have a heap of potential and will give just as good a service. If Manu resigns with Chooks I think Gus will be in prime position.
If he doesn't sign i still won't panic. There are still multiple great options coming thru.
Pretty sure Gus only goers for Roorters players if he knows it is already rubber stamped or we have a very good chance to get the player

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
2/3 mays are players I’d love to have. Just dunno how the panthers winger fits in our backline unless Critta does go to fullback or if xerri flopps or if Jac/kiraz bail as he’s a centre/winger and a good one.

May from chooks is a big need for us.

The uk flog is someone I don’t want but if he is wanting back in nrl for minimum wage and it gets those 2 over for a decent deal I’d look at it and cut another depth minimum.

If we could get the 3 for close to a mil I think it’s fantastic. 1.2 is probz more realistic at 500k, 500k, minimum which is probz more than we need but as I said I’d love to see Critta kill it somehow at fullback. Jac and kiraz wings. May and xerri centre [emoji173]️

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus isn’t dumb… he didn’t bother with AFB and no doubt May will have to understand that while it’s nice to play with your brothers etc, that crap surely can wait till when there all about to retire to have a cameo together… until then, he’s been offered $500k a season which is decent coin for someone that’s barely played 20 1st games

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
didn’t we go after Connor Watson for him to then resign with the roosters?
I’d imagine both deals for him are minimum due to his injuries. Don’t blame him for staying with the chooks seeing he ran back there as soon as he could.

I’d prefer mann despite no doubt being on probably double the minimum.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d imagine both deals for him are minimum due to his injuries. Don’t blame him for staying with the chooks seeing he ran back there as soon as he could.

I’d prefer mann despite no doubt being on probably double the minimum.
Kurt Mann was one of the Knights best last year. I think he is a pretty good signing.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t mind this… basically Terrell and Taylan can split it as 500k / 300k (commensurate with their positions) or if they’re doing the family thing, split 400k each…. Not massive overs, particularly when you consider that before Taylan’s injury, he was shaping as a bigger more elusive version of Brian To’o.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt the Panthers take Tyrone back.
They're a little lights for back up halves. Salmon is gone remember. It would help keep Taylan and replace Leniu also (with Terrell). They have Luai's 850K offer to spend which would be more than enough to cover Terrell and Tyrone

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They're a little lights for back up halves. Salmon is gone remember. It would help keep Taylan and replace Leniu also (with Terrell). They have Luai's 850K offer to spend which would be more than enough to cover Terrell and Tyrone
I just think that,given it was Mark Geyers daughter involved, Alexander's niece, Tyrone may have burned that bridge