WWOS MOLE Terrell May

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"My negotiation would be “Terrell we consider you worth, say $450k contract, if you insist your bros come along too then it’s $150k each“."

You're even low balling Terrell May.

I can't comprehend tho.
It's not that complicated, What TT Is saying, If we only need 1, for which,we are willing to pay 450k. but he needs 2 other people to make it happen,then perhaps they should take 150 apiece

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
"My negotiation would be “Terrell we consider you worth, say $450k contract, if you insist your bros come along too then it’s $150k each“."
You're even low balling Terrell May.
I can't comprehend tho.
Maybe keep reading, I know it's long post, the word say is the give away................followed by ...............
"Maybe it’s $600k and $200k each, same principle. Let’s see how much it really means to him to play with his bros."

It's not that complicated, What TT Is saying, If we only need 1, for which, we are willing to pay 450k. but he needs 2 other people to make it happen then perhaps they should take 150 apiece
At least one person understands my point.

Always a Bulldog

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly start seeing players as bar nuts when they start belting out demands or their wish list publicly. See, I like peanuts, but bar nuts are just peanuts with the possible addition fecal matter and piss from unwashed hands. So while they contain the same nutritional content, I just can't get past the idea that a player who negotiates by media is soiled.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's not that complicated, What TT Is saying, If we only need 1, for which,we are willing to pay 450k. but he needs 2 other people to make it happen,then perhaps they should take 150 apiece
I know what he's saying and it's unrealistic. He also contradicted himself saying "I never mentioned offering Taylan May anything".

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know what he's saying and it's unrealistic. He also contradicted himself saying "I never mentioned offering Taylan May anything".
It's definitely unrealistic. I thought you weren't getting the premise. His point is valid though. We can't afford to pay 600 for Terrell 400 for Taylan and 300 for Tyrone, when realistically we only need Terrell

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's definitely unrealistic. I thought you weren't getting the premise. His point is valid though. We can't afford to pay 600 for Terrell 400 for Taylan and 300 for Tyrone, when realistically we only need Terrell
I couldn't see it happening unless we let JAC go. Also not a fan of the older brother. We desperately need middles tho.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't see it happening unless we let JAC go. Also not a fan of the older brother. We desperately need middles tho.
I do know he would consider signing if Taylan signed too. But it would be with a view to sign Tyrone at a later date. It nearly happened 6 months ago, but there was issues in relation to 1 or more of our sponsors

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep it's unfair... They said they could afford players (x) because Tupou and JWH were retiring and Crichton would be moved on. Nek minut they all stay and they get Leniu and Young haha. If they don't make top 4, hell even top 2, Robbos position should come under massive scrutiny.
You can definitely fit more under a sombrero, than you can a cap

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love the Fox, but he is now the expensive,weak link in our backline

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly start seeing players as bar nuts when they start belting out demands or their wish list publicly. See, I like peanuts, but bar nuts are just peanuts with the possible addition fecal matter and piss from unwashed hands. So while they contain the same nutritional content, I just can't get past the idea that a player who negotiates by media is soiled.
You have a way with words, Big Al