WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He shits on sexton, Hutchinson, Taaffe and Tracey too :sweatsmile:
Kids got talent for sure, but he still needs time to develop, imo he's first stint in the NRL it showed he wasn't ready yet, not to mention he's out for the year with a serious injury so with that and the halted development KO won't be a serious option for several years.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kids got talent for sure, but he still needs time to develop, imo he's first stint in the NRL it showed he wasn't ready yet, not to mention he's out for the year with a serious injury so with that and the halted development KO won't be a serious option for several years.
Kid is definitely talented and should have a good nrl career injury permitting at either centre, 5/8 or in the back row.

Was blooded way way too early though. Probably should have come in at the end of the year not the start of it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully May is signed shortly and announced ffs. Him and mooney are who I’m hoping for and really hope we go all in for that Wilson from Brisbane. Those 3 probably could be secured for close to afb pay and easily by thompsons and tpjs pay packet and realllly would solve our headaches.

Can’t fuck about though.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully May is signed shortly and announced ffs. Him and mooney are who I’m hoping for and really hope we go all in for that Wilson from Brisbane. Those 3 probably could be secured for close to afb pay and easily by thompsons and tpjs pay packet and realllly would solve our headaches.

Can’t fuck about though.
that Willison from Broncos looks like massive untapped potential

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tbh am not too concerned who is coming to the club 2025 and am focused on this season.
Hopefully you arent too hyped up about it. We are stronger then last season but not by much. Id be happy with a 10th place finish but I'd be very surprised to be above that. Id actually be happy to go up from this season.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Can’t fuck about though.
Would be good to get a few young props to sure up our middle. I hope we are still on the look out. I just hope the club isnt just going to bank on juniors and sell us the 3-5 year thing then they flop and we are back to square one. I agree building within is the best approach, but after 20 years of no ultimate success and 8 years of no finals appearance we do need to build a team outside of centres and utilities.

The names you have mentioned would be a huge upgrade, but then again anyone is better then what we have currently in the middle :p

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully you arent too hyped up about it. We are stronger then last season but not by much. Id be happy with a 10th place finish but I'd be very surprised to be above that. Id actually be happy to go up from this season.
"Not by much", seriously. Using the Round 1 2023 team;

You don't think Crichton is much of an upgrade over Perham, interesting.
You don't think Curran is much of an upgrade over Nu Brown, interesting.
You don't think Taaffe/Sexton is much of an upgrade over Flanagan, interesting.
You don't think Tracey is much of an upgrade over Alamoti, interesting.
You don't think Knight is much of an upgrade over Pele, interesting.

Always a Bulldog

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ha, am always gonna be hyped about the potential of a new season. It's not until round 10 or so, that the hype fades or potentially increases if doing well. It's part of the fun of being a fan.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"Not by much", seriously. Using the Round 1 2023 team;

You don't think Crichton is much of an upgrade over Perham, interesting.
You don't think Curran is much of an upgrade over Nu Brown, interesting.
You don't think Taaffe/Sexton is much of an upgrade over Flanagan, interesting.
You don't think Tracey is much of an upgrade over Alamoti, interesting.
You don't think Knight is much of an upgrade over Pele, interesting.

Always a Bulldog
Critchon is a big upgrade but an outside back...... Good singing though. Curran, Taaffe, Tracey, Knight, Hutchinson, Salmon are upgrades of what we had, but we had the worst for and against last year and i think we were 6 points off last. We did some little moves and tried to bring in good trainers and players with good attitude which is a nice start. But lets not pretend we are a top 8 team :tearsofjoy:

If you go into the season with too high expectations youll be wanting the coach, Ceo and all players sacked before round 3. Id be disappointed if we let in 700 points this season, but realistically I'll be happy with a 12 place finish. We havent improved that much to jump over manly, parra and the cowboys, Id honestly be happy to be competitive and to win 10-12 games, but to go in hyped up that we are a good team is a bit premature. Done that the past 10 years :p haha I'll still tune in and still attend the games as a member. But we are in a rebuild so not expecting big inroads this year and I am prepared for that.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Critchon is a big upgrade but an outside back...... Good singing though. Curran, Taaffe, Tracey, Knight, Hutchinson, Salmon are upgrades of what we had, but we had the worst for and against last year and i think we were 6 points off last. We did some little moves and tried to bring in good trainers and players with good attitude which is a nice start. But lets not pretend we are a top 8 team :tearsofjoy:

If you go into the season with too high expectations youll be wanting the coach, Ceo and all players sacked before round 3. Id be disappointed if we let in 700 points this season, but realistically I'll be happy with a 12 place finish. We havent improved that much to jump over manly, parra and the cowboys, Id honestly be happy to be competitive and to win 10-12 games, but to go in hyped up that we are a good team is a bit premature. Done that the past 10 years :p haha I'll still tune in and still attend the games as a member. But we are in a rebuild so not expecting big inroads this year and I am prepared for that.
I have gone into every season for the last 5 decades with high expectations and I haven't yet once "called for the coach, CEO and all of players sacked before Round 3".

Last season is exactly that last season, but I believe we should have won the games against Warriors, Sharks, Raiders x 2, Roosters and Titans, That's 6 games plus the 7 that we did win would get us into the 8 (ie; same as the Roosters & Raiders last season). Of those 6 games we lost 4 of them by 4 points or less. I don't believe it is being overly optimistic to have expectations this season of us scoring 5 more points and/or allowing the opposition to score 5 less points. Of course the against looks shit, but take out 3 blow out games when we fielded half an NRL team and we are better than the Raiders who made the 8.

A new season awaits.

Always a Bulldog

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have gone into every season for the last 5 decades with high expectations and I haven't yet once "called for the coach, CEO and all of players sacked before Round 3".

Last season is exactly that last season, but I believe we should have won the games against Warriors, Sharks, Raiders x 2, Roosters and Titans, That's 6 games plus the 7 that we did win would get us into the 8 (ie; same as the Roosters & Raiders last season). Of those 6 games we lost 4 of them by 4 points or less. I don't believe it is being overly optimistic to have expectations this season of us scoring 5 more points and/or allowing the opposition to score 5 less points. Of course the against looks shit, but take out 3 blow out games when we fielded half an NRL team and we are better than the Raiders who made the 8.

A new season awaits.

Always a Bulldog
1704768609364.png

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

A new season awaits.

Always a Bulldog
Good assessment TT

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Terrell May is on the Locker Room podcast if anyone wants a look at it.