WWOS MOLE Terrell May

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The media haven't hired multiple paparazzi to follow their GM's of Football around. Most wouldn't even know who they are.
Bulldogs + Gould = clicks, it's that simple.

Always Bulldog

I mean to be fair, Gus has never been camera/mic-shy. He enjoys the theatre, enjoys rubbing people's faces in stuff (and when it's twats like Buzz, rub away... :sweatsmile: ) which CAN be entertaining. But most NRL GM's don't have multiple paparazzi following them around because they're usually head down, bum up, doing their GM duties. But as long as Gus is moving things forward, all good...

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wait for everyone to go off the market ? pick up players no one else wants ?
My point is you're panicking unnecessarily.
There's generally not a huge amount of player movement during the 8 week period for the following year anyway. Most of it is for the upcoming season.
Secondly there is alot more props coming thru for 2025 then there was before. And teams cannot keep them all. I can see guys like Matt Croker moving on as he will be lucky to see 6 first grade games a season.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My point is you're panicking unnecessarily.
There's generally not a huge amount of player movement during the 8 week period for the following year anyway. Most of it is for the upcoming season.
Secondly there is alot more props coming thru for 2025 then there was before. And teams cannot keep them all. I can see guys like Matt Croker moving on as he will be lucky to see 6 first grade games a season.
If were not panicking we should at least be extremely concerned and that is fair enough as our pack is as weak as its been in our 88yr existence yet were apparently trying to get back to the old dogs of war brand. Another yr on the cards where were looking at a 15th-17th finish despite all our spending and recompositioning of the squad.

I cant believe u can just sit there and think everythings gonna be sweet cause guys like Matt Croker will become available soon enough lol really??

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If were not panicking we should at least be extremely concerned and that is fair enough as our pack is as weak as its been in our 88yr existence yet were apparently trying to get back to the old dogs of war brand. Another yr on the cards where were looking at a 15th-17th finish despite all our spending and recompositioning of the squad.

I cant believe u can just sit there and think everythings gonna be sweet cause guys like Matt Croker will become available soon enough lol really??
@04 Dreaming we are currently in the cycle of panic buy after panic buy and chopping up the squad every year. Changes made in 2020-21 have only added to the panic and transit lounge culture.