Tech Help

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it possible to have TechnHelp Thread or forum?

There used to be one and theres several helpful techheads on this forum that have helped in that previous forum

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Is it possibkento have TechnHelp Thread or forum?

There used to be one and theres several helpful techheads on this forum thay have helped in that previous forum
You should be able to create a thread in the lounge for this. What specific help are you looking for?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You should be able to create a thread in the lounge for this. What specific help are you looking for?
i received video messages from family and friends in my Twitter (or X) DMs from my Oseas .. i have no idea how to download them.. Ive tried a few extensions but nothing is working.. i want to know how to Download Twitter DM videos ?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i received video messages from family and friends in my Twitter (or X) DMs from my Oseas .. i have no idea how to download them.. Ive tried a few extensions but nothing is working.. i want to know how to Download Twitter DM videos ?
Not sure if you actually download them per se, but to stream (play them) you need to check your account settings under ‘Privacy and Safety’ to ‘Receive DM’s From Anyone’ which is disabled by default. It’s usually better to allow DM’s from verified users to avoid spammers but you can allow anyone and block/report messages you think aren’t legit. Alternatively something like WhatsApp or Telegram are a bit friendlier on the video messaging front. Good luck.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
X video downloader

Addon for Chrome and opera that can do it, reviews are recent and look good. never tried it myself so can't verify it works.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We know theirs a issue with the app, we will report back once we have a update.

be sure to use the mobile version at the moment until we can resolve