News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like that side except 2 things: 1). Liam Knight is horrible, his trial form was horrific.. 2). Xerri to me needs a little bit of time in NSW Cup.. maybe just 2 weeks but he's close..
I think Tracey should start in the centres, Kiraz at FB and Blake Wilson on wing.. his pre-season form has been great and doesn't deserve to not make the Round 1 team
there is still a glaring hole at Prop tho.. Poassa is a short term fix.. we need to get someone in ASAP..
You had me at Kiraz at fullback. I love the dude but he has 0 acceleration and overrall speed is lowered by his flailing
1709259084544.png

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bro seriously Wilson do the job at Origin level ? He is a fringe first grader in a bottom 4 side.
What are you on? You rate these guys the equivalent of Tedesco, Turbo, Mitchell...all $1m dollar players? Seriously. Wacky tobacky.
I'm not interested in trading insults.
The post was mainly about the backline not being the current side's biggest problem.
And could fill a few more Origin spots in 2 years' time.
More than happy to share opinions. But have no intention of taking the bait of a personal attack.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The post was mainly about the backline not being the current side's biggest problem.
More than happy to share opinions. But have no intention of taking the bait of a personal attack.
How was my comment a personal attack ?

you shared your opinion
I shared mine

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get the Taafe support around here. He was mediocre for most of his time in a very strong Souths side. I honestly don't believe he would have been signed if Tracey had been made available early.
We know who Taafe is at a FG level and it's a pity we didn't get a chance to see what Wilson looks like at fullback
He’s just not robust enough for regular FG fullback in my opinion.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lots of people saying Xerri should be in reggie's because he's not ready.
So how is Tracey and Kiraz ready when they havn't played yet?
To be fair Xerri has played one proper NRL intensity game against NRL starters in 4 years

Those mentioned haven’t played in like 4 months

For the record I hope Xerri starts in round one

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I see Parra will have Grieg and Sivo missing. We’re chance here.
They still have Moses brown gutho hopgood as a spine. Sivo won’t really make anything easier and Grieg would of been lucky to play anyway

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
not directed at you.
i didn't realise both quotes were reposted.
The outside backs, with Preston and Kikau is on paper not far off top 4 backlines. As everyone knows it is half back and prop where things start to fall apart. At least for this season.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance tetevano makes round 1 team?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JAC has supposedly added a bit of bulk to his frame and was trying to run over his opposition in the trial and all stars game. Might mean he makes more metres from kick returns.
He hasn't bulked up to be quicker.Instead of skipping into the line ,he will be hitting with force this year.He needs to, Wilson and Skelton are nipping at his heels now

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair Xerri has played one proper NRL intensity game against NRL starters in 4 years

I think your first sentence explains why the last won't happen. Based on the trials, he needs time in reggies imo

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

my mail is zerri not playing round 1, kiraz in

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NRL late mail, however accurate that is - saying critta and xerri in Centers. If that’s the case I’d assume Kiraz wing with the fox. I hope that is the case

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JAC has supposedly added a bit of bulk to his frame and was trying to run over his opposition in the trial and all stars game. Might mean he makes more metres from kick returns.
He might make a few more metres, but I just wish he would stay on his wing and wait for Crichton to give him the ball.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
*Crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.