News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's a miracle if we even have 1 player trailing a break let alone the multiples that were required to pull that try off. Seems it's ingrained in whoever the 17 players are, year after year, to get to a spot, for the next play. Telegraphed and insipid attack
So true. Very disappointing especially since the greatest ever backerer upperer in Baa is from our Club. We seem to have essentially lost the art of that play.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And Clarke too..VERY ambitious at least.
If the Bulldogs hope to be back on top than we need to be ambitious for young guys, like Papali'i, Clarke and Skelton.

Along with Todd, Hayes and O'Neill, I'm not afraid to say looking forward to a stack of emerging Bulldogs talent being in Origin discussions by 2026.

Along with Crichton of course and possibly Xerri who clearly has the raw talent. Maybe even Preston.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Clarke at NRL level at some stage.

Wilson also would 'do the job if needed' in Origin. Much the same as Corey Allan and Brenko Lee 'did the job' at Origin. It's a totally different concept to saying someone should be picked in Origin.

I want to see the Bulldog pups do well. To see them realise their ambitions.
Not here to bag them.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kiraz is not a centres ffs, he's shown that enough in all his appearances

Don't know why you numpties are still trying to slot him into centre
He will be a better centre than Selwyn Cobblow who is too low IQ defensively to play centre.

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw Preston at Nelson Bay on Saturday. Unusual that he was away one week before the first game

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Saw Preston at Nelson Bay on Saturday. Unusual that he was away one week before the first game
Probably last weekend you get off until the bye, they let the boys go Saturday / Sunday

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
All General Admission tickets sold out (Except ironically the one Bulldogs bay)!
If you are going or plan to go buy your tickets or you'll either be stuck paying for the most expensive tickets or miss out!

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
All General Admission tickets sold out (Except ironically the one Bulldogs bay)!
If you are going or plan to go buy your tickets or you'll either be stuck paying for the most expensive tickets or miss out!
Why this game isn't on at primetime boggles the mind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.