Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the game sold out? Anyone know where to get normal Ga tickets?
There is no way it would be sold out mate. If you just rock up I would imagine you could get tickets at the gate

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an awful feeling about this game.
Realistically if Parra don’t beat us comfortably they are taking the piss. The fact that we smashed them a few months ago and they got smashed last week should have them fired up for a big game.

They are also fighting for a spot in the 8 and the warriors form wasn’t exactly franked last night…

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Realistically if Parra don’t beat us comfortably they are taking the piss. The fact that we smashed them a few months ago and they got smashed last week should have them fired up for a big game.

They are also fighting for a spot in the 8 and the warriors form wasn’t exactly franked last night…
We're prepared for any result lol

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a good feeling. We will bash them through the middle

king & Vaughn
With Thompson and Pangai on the bench

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You always do though right lol
No always, had it last week though lol. I'd say we're a good chance against Manly but I'm not too confident against Parra and Sharks this late into the season with them building for the finals.

The PM

New Pup
Reaction score
Anyone know any pubs in NYC where you could watch the game?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Parra just need to go set for set with us and they should have enough fire power to beat us. We don't have the defence to prevent them from making easy metres and will be under the pump all game. We did rattle them though last time and that Averillo intercept was a massive turning point that went a long way to deciding the game so I guess i think we will be relying on something similar if we're a chance today.

I only care about SC now anyway so I'm just cheering for Burton and Papali'i :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Not much to play for today could get pumped